Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

CommieGIR posted:

Fixed that for you.

Where's the quote where they drop the SJW bomb?

http://3301.in/

quote:

Hello, world! We've noticed quite a lot of attention has been diverted to a supposedly malicious organization
known as Planned Parenthood. The actions of this 'federation' are not seen as right in the eyes
of the public. So here we are, the social justice warriors, seeking to reclaim some sort of lulz for
the years and thousands of dollars that Planned Parenthood have wasted and made harvesting your babies

This release would've been much more interesting and ended with a defaced website, however, their version
of CONCRETE5 (their downfall) is extremely outdated and broken, to the point where logging in
is not a possibility. We will include credentials below of accounts whose passwords we have reset.
These will likely be changed fast. If you wish to play around with them, feel free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So basically they got the most minimal of information, are clearly idiots, and just announced themselves to the feds

Oh this will be good

Looks that way to me as well. I'm going to assume that if there was anything interesting in that database dump they wouldn't be just listing usernames, emails and hashed passwords... which are worthless for just about anything other than identifying Planned Parenthood employees, which I imagine isn't that hard to do in the first place.

That being said, it still could be complete bullshit. I'm not about to try to verify those creds at the bottom but "the site is so broken you can't login" doesn't really pass my bullshit detector. If you have full access to the DB you'd be able to deface it without logging in via the administration panel quite easily.

• Locked thread