Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lonelywurm
Aug 10, 2009

IOwnCalculus posted:

What did you use to draw up that plan and measurements?
Not the OP, but it's eTeks' Sweet Home 3D, which is pretty great for a free program.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonelywurm
Aug 10, 2009

MikeyTsi posted:

On a potentially interesting note, I found a phone in the house that I didn't recognize and didn't belong to any of my friends. Good chance it's just a burner, but I turned it in to the police just in case they can find something useful on it.
On the other hand, most criminals - especially the sort who bust down doors - are loving stupid. It's entirely possible that whoever busted into your house dropped their actual cell phone. Which is hilarious.

A guy broke into my dad's house the same way a few years back, while I was sleeping off a hangover. He screwed himself by stumbling into me, and then trying to lie to me, saying he was looking for my brother, calling him by name. Instead of just running. Afterwards I asked my brother if he knew anyone who talked and looked like this guy, called up the cop who'd originally responded with his name and they picked him up the next day.