Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Scott 1000 is the best toilet paper and I will cut those that argue :ese:

This person is laying truth down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

Nice work!

When we moved I had to change the plug on my dryer too. Accidentally reversed the neutral and ground. Turns out everything worked fine except the metal case started to leak electricity.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

jink posted:

IT IS WORKING OUT FOR YOU! :D

Quoting because as someone who has Brain Problems (Clinical Depression) it's easy for me to see and wallow when things don't go your way, but oh, so hard to see when things do go your way. So, I'm here to say "Hurray! I'm so glad things worked out and you are able to keep on keeping on!"