Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Pile of Kittens posted:

Ugh, that loving sucks. Someone raided my father's house after he got taken by ambulance, which the landlord helpfully left unlocked for several days. We never found his firearms. The police were uninterested in taking my statement or filing any kind of report. I'm glad you're getting a better response from your local PD.

Same thing here. Several years ago my grandmother had a stroke when visiting the rest of our family, then came to live with us while she recuperated. People noticed the house was unoccupied, so they broke in multiple times, stole a bunch of money and stuff, and then needlessly destroyed a lot of things, including a hutch that my grandfather hand-made for her as a wedding gift. Basically, gently caress all goddamn thieves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU