Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Cowman posted:

goons I'm fat and lazy. I don't want to move or lift weights what do I do.

Continue eating and driving up the cost of health care, if you live in America.

Also keep being a fat lazy piece of poo poo so I can gently caress all the hot chicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Cowman posted:

goons I'm fat and lazy. I don't want to move or lift weights what do I do.

eat enough so weirdos can fetishize you

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Like take a step back and examine what the gently caress that means about ur life for a split second, u trying to prevent people from bullshitting about lifting weights hahah

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

How anyone doesn't want to be sexy as gently caress blows my mind. I just got back from vacation and I swear I was the only guy at the beach with a six pack, and I'll be damned if all the ladies weren't staring.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
are there any compound back exercises around that i can do without needing a cable machine?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

The Saurus posted:

are there any compound back exercises around that i can do without needing a cable machine?

Barbell rows of all shapes and kinds. Also all kinds of pullups.

Cottage cheese + fresh strawberries I love summer

Thots and Prayers fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jul 29, 2015

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Poetic Justice posted:

i need about 70g more of carbs today is it okay hit that target with some nice refreshing IPAs? tia

that is like 1/4 of a pint but yes

Ricardio
Dec 3, 2012

Completely Consensual
Started working out again a few months ago after about a decade off. I can't believe how friggin good I feel.

Always do a lift!

P.s. no ylls please they're weird about stuff

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I just ate a whole pizza today, gonna see some dope gains this week

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Aralan posted:

I just ate a whole pizza today, gonna see some dope gains this week

hey it's en bullshits new account

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ricardio posted:

P.s. no ylls please they're weird about stuff

Not surprisingly someone in anon confessions thread admitted to being a lardass that pretends to be fit in ylls and posts regularly giving advice.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

soy posted:

Not surprisingly someone in anon confessions thread admitted to being a lardass that pretends to be fit in ylls and posts regularly giving advice.

if youve never seen the pics you gotta take diet/exercise advice on the internet with a 10lb bag of salt

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i may be unattractive, but i can push a 400lb rock around

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Thread Approved

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Sonofsilversign posted:

if youve never seen the pics you gotta take diet/exercise advice on the internet with a 10lb bag of salt

I post my pics whenever there's even half an excuse cause I got the goods to back it up and i'm insecure.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong
Wait, this is about working out? I read every page of the last one and was pretty sure it was entirely about cocks.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

it's still about cocks

anyway favorite snack is avocado + whole finn crisps + lime juice, workin em sweet fat macros

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong

Feminition posted:

it's still about cocks

anyway favorite snack is cocks + whole finn cocks + limey cocks, workin em sweet fat cocks

Translation complete

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Feminition posted:

it's still about cocks

anyway favorite snack is avocado + whole finn crisps + lime juice, workin em sweet fat macros

muthafuckin pork rinds all killer no filler

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i skipped leg day so i could fall asleep on the couch with my dog

drat it feels good to be a gangster

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

rezatahs posted:

i skipped leg day so i could fall asleep on the couch with my dog

drat it feels good to be a gangster

Good, leg days are for losers, work those glamour muscles bros

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Aralan posted:

lmao if your calves arent perfectly sculpted from years of walikng/running/biking anyway

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Her Satsuki is stronk

Aralan posted:

My legs and glutes are my glamour muscles.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
why do you guys feel the need to tell everyone when you exercised your legs? is it because you were super obese so your legs have overly developed muscles from carrying you around fatty?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I get why you wouldnt want general bullshit threads in other subforums but it kind of makes sense to have general bullshit thread in the general bullshit forum

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Gaunab posted:

why do you guys feel the need to tell everyone when you exercised your legs? is it because you were super obese so your legs have overly developed muscles from carrying you around fatty?

It's like saying you can drive a manual and you heel toe downshift every curve. :iiaca:

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Continue eating and driving up the cost of health care, if you live in America.

Also keep being a fat lazy piece of poo poo so I can gently caress all the hot chicks.

B..but you're MARRIED!

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Gaunab posted:

um more like AM super obese and for the last time yes!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tiny Lowtax posted:

How anyone doesn't want to be sexy as gently caress blows my mind. I just got back from vacation and I swear I was the only guy at the beach with a six pack, and I'll be damned if all the ladies weren't staring.

They were staring because you poo poo yourself and dug a hole in the sand and started screaming because you thought you were in the sandbox at school and the kids were forcing you to eat the dog turds again.

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

JebanyPedal posted:

They were staring because you poo poo yourself and dug a hole in the sand and started screaming because you thought you were in the sandbox at school and the kids were forcing you to eat the dog turds again.

Thats awful :negative:

In happier news, I lifted a lot and my shoulders were good :)

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Gaunab posted:

I wanna dress up as a t-rex for halloween. I love jurassic park.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm gonna let the bodies hit the floor at the gym today I'm going so hard, when I'm done it will have been so intense it will have felt like suffocation, no breathing.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Feminition posted:

i realized i got huge quads but next to no hammies so i had to humble myself and do some isolated machine work

so embarassing

Or you could just squat deeper.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
What is your pre-squat ritual gbs? I like to draw a pentagram in chalk around the rack and then say HAIL SATAN with every rep. Apparently the left hand path is one of sick gainz and low bodyfat.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Your mom died.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Lunixnerd posted:

What is your pre-squat ritual gbs? I like to draw a pentagram in chalk around the rack and then say HAIL SATAN with every rep. Apparently the left hand path is one of sick gainz and low bodyfat.

preperation H

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5o1SCETBRc

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

• Locked thread