Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Lunixnerd posted:

What is your pre-squat ritual gbs? I like to draw a pentagram in chalk around the rack and then say HAIL SATAN with every rep. Apparently the left hand path is one of sick gainz and low bodyfat.

I like to kick the cage a few times, scream a few times, set off the lunk alarm, then attack the bar like he's Triple-H and I'm about to give him the Rock Bottom!

Ralp posted:

I don't think that's why it was gassed but I never read the old thread.

The old thread was moved to YLLS and the moment Shine saw it, his only reply was "no" and it was gassed. Ask him why it can't be in YLLS.

(http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3693874&pagenumber=183#lastpost)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Lunixnerd posted:

What is your pre-squat ritual gbs? I like to draw a pentagram in chalk around the rack and then say HAIL SATAN with every rep. Apparently the left hand path is one of sick gainz and low bodyfat.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Because only gay boring poo poo is allowed in YLLS also pathetic gay rear end skinny fat/fat rear end weak fucks spending 90% of their time babbling about the specifics and science of working out but have boring rear end pathetic by the book lifting sessions where they are forever mediocre

Also people talking about chicken breasts and jerking off to pictures of women in the pic thread like a bunch of 0athetic creeps.

This threads low content worthless horseshit is preferable to that but to be fair the forum is not as bad as cinema discussi or PY F which is the w9rst forum

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
Subforums suck because they are always taken over by the spergs who take poo poo way too seriously and won't allow any fun to be had with the subject

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Also lots of insecure retards that have no endurance or perspective and say anyone spending more than an hour in the gym is taking things too easy or whatever kind of retard poo poo you can also read on the bb.com forums.
That forum is boring as sin

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

JebanyPedal posted:

Also lots of insecure retards that have no endurance or perspective and say anyone spending more than an hour in the gym is taking things too easy or whatever kind of retard poo poo you can also read on the bb.com forums.
That forum is boring as sin

Why do you need endurance at the gym? Cardio kills your gainz brah.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
a mosquito got me at the gym today

god drat the bite area is all swollen and itchy as gently caress now

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Endurance so you don't fatigue so quickly and feel wiped after your work sets of squats like a bitch

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Zzulu posted:

a mosquito got me at the gym today

god drat the bite area is all swollen and itchy as gently caress now

He just suckin the blood from that dick trying to get swole off your increased test levels

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

My Q-Face posted:

Or you could just squat deeper.

i squat til my butt gently touches my calves, im not a savage

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Feminition posted:

i squat til my butt gently touches my calves, im not a savage

Wow, you must have very loose hammies

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I got a loose pussay the labia help increase my squat as they flap onto the ground it's like lifting with chains

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Feel insanely hosed up today wtf!?!?

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
You probably picked something up from the ground with your loose pussy flaps.
Enjoy your std.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunixnerd posted:

I try to summon odin by flexing my scrote

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Feel like I'm gonna hurl baaaaaeee

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*Lying on floor in stretching room covered in poo poo and piss* heeeeeeelp

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I could legit eat a full container of cottage cheese a day. poo poo is awesome, and super good for you.

Also lol if you don't think everyone posting in ylls isn't fat and gross. Like jebany said, all skinny fats

I also post my pic every chance I get because I'm ripped and feel the need for acceptance.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
hi swole thread I don't lift but I should

think I'm gonna start next week but idk what to do

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
ylls told me to read a book but idk how reading a book makes me less fat

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Renegret posted:

Start by standing. I'm sure you're so fat that it'll make you winded.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Start by standing. I'm sure you're so fat that it'll make you winded.

I'll have you know I can stand for entire minutes at a time.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Renegret posted:

Go to a gym and just copy what the swolest guy there is doing every day. If you're lucky he'll notice you one day and you get to have a hot steamy bang in the showers

Speaking of cardio, if youre a fattie maybe do some cardio??

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Zzulu posted:

Go to a gym and just copy what the swolest guy there is doing every day. If you're lucky he'll notice you one day and you get to have a hot steamy bang in the showers

Speaking of cardio, if youre a fattie maybe do some cardio??

I already started cardio but cardio doesn't get you tinder girls

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*YLLS approaches*

Read STARTING STRENGTH I have been doing it for TWO YEARS and can now squat 225!!!!! These AMAZING GAINS are my foundation I know I don't look very good BUT YOU NEED TO DO AT LEAST THREE YEARS OF STEENGTH TRAINING TO START BBING ALSO STRENGTH TRAINIBV APPARENTLY ADDS NO MASS.
Eat lots of chicken breast and whey BUT DONT ACTUALLY WORK OUT TOO HARD ITS 90% diet only people WHO TAKE ROIDS LOOK LIKE MENS HEALTH COVERS.
BELTS ARE BAD and CHEATING.
Dont CUT unless you've been bulking for at LEAST TWO YEARS!!
Your 500lb deadlift is better than mine BUT IT DOESNT MATTER ANYWAY BECAUSE THIS 6'8" ROIDED STRONGMAN WHO PROFESSIONALLY LIFTS EVERY DAY AND HAS A COACH TO FEED HIM LIFTS 500LB MORE WHICH MEANS YOU ARE WEAK!! Just like me!! Now I don't have to feel that my useless routine has gotten me nowhere!!

PAVEL PATEL IS GAY!?!!?!? WTF!!!!!

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Hello swole thread. I am setting up my home gym and it's pretty sweet and I hope you can all have one some day.

Also everything jebany said.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dum Cumpster posted:

Hello swole thread. I am setting up my home gym and it's pretty sweet and I hope you can all have one some day.

Also everything jebany said.

Post pics of ur new sex dungeon

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

JebanyPedal posted:

*YLLS approaches*

Read STARTING STRENGTH I have been doing it for TWO YEARS and can now squat 225!!!!! These AMAZING GAINS are my foundation I know I don't look very good BUT YOU NEED TO DO AT LEAST THREE YEARS OF STEENGTH TRAINING TO START BBING ALSO STRENGTH TRAINIBV APPARENTLY ADDS NO MASS.
Eat lots of chicken breast and whey BUT DONT ACTUALLY WORK OUT TOO HARD ITS 90% diet only people WHO TAKE ROIDS LOOK LIKE MENS HEALTH COVERS.
BELTS ARE BAD and CHEATING.
Dont CUT unless you've been bulking for at LEAST TWO YEARS!!
Your 500lb deadlift is better than mine BUT IT DOESNT MATTER ANYWAY BECAUSE THIS 6'8" ROIDED STRONGMAN WHO PROFESSIONALLY LIFTS EVERY DAY AND HAS A COACH TO FEED HIM LIFTS 500LB MORE WHICH MEANS YOU ARE WEAK!! Just like me!! Now I don't have to feel that my useless routine has gotten me nowhere!!

PAVEL PATEL IS GAY!?!!?!? WTF!!!!!

Lmao

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

That's most of it. Finishing repainting it before I move it to the basement to completely the dungeon. Not supposed to rain today so we should be able to finish painting. I'll update you when it's complete of course.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol he has a bike which means he does cardio u slipped boy

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
don't wanna be fat no more :(

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Are those things on the right racks that haven't been assembled or are they just propping up your hosed up walls

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Actually if I posted the higher res version you could probably see the layer of dust on the seat

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

JebanyPedal posted:

Are those things on the right racks that haven't been assembled or are they just propping up your hosed up walls

Both.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Renegret posted:

ylls told me to read a book but idk how reading a book makes me less fat

Drink a gallon of milk each day and fart yourself to fitness.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Renegret posted:

Beginning lifting is very easy just learn how to bench press, deadlift, and do bicep curls and you can pick up new lifts later if you really want but you don't have to because those three are the best. Maybe shoulder press too

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Aralan posted:

Beginning lifting is very easy just learn how to bench press, deadlift, and do bicep curls and you can pick up new lifts later if you really want but you don't have to because those three are the best. Maybe shoulder press too

thanks you are good people

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A gallon of milk is way too much I drink tons of milk but that's too effing much.
That GOMADD poo poo is gay af, that's like more than 2k cal a day not including the rest of your food to meet micronutrient concerns.
Just creates a bunch of fatties who have to cut for 15 years smh

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Wait, this thread can't move to YLLS, it's not allowed to be funny anymore, or inspirational. I know if I feel like skipping the gym, I'll not go to YLLS to feel bad about it, then I see this dumbass thread and go oh, well if those tards can lift, so can I. And I lift.

Also got a pm once saying i somehow inspired someone else to lift or something. I think this thread is good for goon health.

Now for useful poo poo, weed is awesome for bulking, I'm hungry all the loving time when I'm high and lifting but plain chicken and yoguart actually taste good. Semen is even better. I'm closing in on 180 finally with it, despite my running addiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Renegret posted:

thanks you are good people

You need to do squats and overhead press too. Just build your routine around bench, DL, squat, and OHP.

DO NOT PUT OHP AND SHOULDER STUFF ON THE SAME DAY AS YOUR CHEST STUFF LIKE SO MANY FLAT SHOULDER NARROW BITCHES.
No matter how perfect your form bench and other chest movements WILL use your front delts to some degree which means they will forever be in substandard shape.
That's like my one big tip. Don't neglect shoulders, give them their own day.
AND GET THEM LATS BIG DO TONS OF STRICT rear end ROWS.
Also, big triceps > big biceps, flexed big bis look good but triceps will make your arms look humongous and filled out all the time.

Those are some HOT TIPS

• Locked thread