Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

Neurolimal posted:

my YLLS story: one time i went to some of the fashion threads to plan a wardrobe redo after getting fit, most of the links in the op were dead so i went to the end of the thread, i couldnf figure out if the forum superstars were intentionally dressing like clowns so i just went out and got fitted flat color shirts and close fit dark jeans instead of solving the YLLS puzzlebox

thx for reading this pointless dumb paragraph

check the what you're wearing YLLS thread and think, do you really want advice from those people

taking a week off lifting to deload and hopefully help few joints to recover, +30 crew represent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

College Slice
Subforums suck because they are always taken over by the spergs who take poo poo way too seriously and won't allow any fun to be had with the subject

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

College Slice

Pesmerga posted:

*bass soundtrack as two oiled up gymbros meet all swoled up at the gym*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

College Slice
Started my journey with madcow today. Couldn't squat for poo poo, my legs hurt right above my knees when I do. Like not the joints, but the muscles right on top. I foam roll each time before gym and stretch straight after, its not fair.

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

College Slice
Reverse hyper extension is like magic for lower back

stretch/roll your glutes and hamstrings

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

College Slice
Nudie thin finns

They look good, have space for swole rear end and thighs + they're 2% elastane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

College Slice

if he's not dead by the end of that program, it's a miracle.

• Locked thread