Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Say Nothing posted:

Edit: This was meant for the fit women thread, but I'll leave it here anyway.

Cobra Commander posted:

There's a fit women thread???

this, post link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

FogHelmut posted:

Do you think the other guys know I lift? Do you think they think I'm big?

Wear a DYEL sleeveless tee

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Gainception

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Full on tattoos ruin his look.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Dum Cumpster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q5AqhYq_M8

He's getting so large he bends light and matter around him.

bro brah bro bro bro bro bro brah

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Raise you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDWvIr39oyM

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

notZaar posted:

If you order a la cart instead of a meal/combo you can cut out a lot of garbage empty calories like french fries.

:qqsay: But what about sweet potato fries, vigorously swam into a pool of ketchup

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

notZaar posted:

Hey you can eat all the fries you want, I'm just saying if you're cutting it's better to focus on filling up on protein and fiber.

Sustain your life on 2 large McDonalds fries and protein shakes.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
rareswolepepe spotted

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Don't Post your pic in gbs. Only we can be the confirmation bias of your body dysmorphia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
He only got fat to get sick calves.

• Locked thread