Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monny
Oct 20, 2008

dollar dollar bill, y'all
eat bugs like a animal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monny
Oct 20, 2008

loving lol just lol if you need roids to hit 110x1 on bench

monny
Oct 20, 2008

That was sloppy as gently caress, Roy. You can do better!

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Zzulu posted:

Sassafras

You know what's better to make with this than root beer? Ecstasy :lsd:

monny
Oct 20, 2008

So many roider liars at the gym today, turned my dysmorphia up a few notches :thumbsup:

monny
Oct 20, 2008

notZaar posted:

I got down to 160 lb from 185 but now I'm too beta to keep cutting down to a six pack and I'm just maintaining.

Fuckin lol if you don't have abs at 160. You'd better be 5'5

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Metanaut posted:

Started my journey with madcow today. Couldn't squat for poo poo, my legs hurt right above my knees when I do. Like not the joints, but the muscles right on top. I foam roll each time before gym and stretch straight after, its not fair.

Quadriceps tendons. Are your knees coming forward over your toes when you hit parallel?

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Drinking raw egg is really bad for you, idiot

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Fushin posted:

It actually really isn't if you do more research than just https://www.google.com idiot.

Enjoy your biotin deficiency, I guess?

Also making GBS threads out 50% of the protein per egg, but you sound like you hate money so :shrug:

monny
Oct 20, 2008

If you're not literally gagging down raw albumen in front of awe-stricken gym bros after your curl session, just kill you're famil; and self

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Real men shelve them unbroken.

Force $455 worth of whole eggs into your anus or gtfo

monny
Oct 20, 2008

How was it for your micro-penis?

monny
Oct 20, 2008

You can use a little bounce at the bottom as long as you're in control of the lift and aren't losing tension in your back

monny
Oct 20, 2008

:yikes:

monny
Oct 20, 2008

How many can you do?

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Give it a few weeks and you'll start feeling fat and depressed about your bloated husk, don't worry.

monny
Oct 20, 2008

I'm guessing your anus is no longer bleeding, which could also lead to increased gains

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Personally, I love watching retards at the gym lifting without clips while the lovely iron plates slowly slide off the bar and they struggle to stay balanced. Put on a cool face, slide the plates back on, rinse, repeat :allears:

monny
Oct 20, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

It won't happen while you're lifting because now you're responsible and you've been doing it long enough. You'll warm up and use good form and do accessory work. Your movements will be purposeful and deliberate. You'll use the right amount of weight to complete your set.

You'll ignore everyone else at the gym, except for the really hot 22 year old girls who lift that you're too old to get now, and you wonder why girls didn't lift when you were 22. But the truth is they did and you were too pussy to take steroids back then.

You'll make gains better than you did in your 20's despite your age. You know how to eat and get plenty of rest. Friday night is spent in the gym instead of the bar, because most of your friends have settled down, and you all get together to day drink at 10 am and talk poo poo about the one friend who hasn't and is still partying with the 22 year old girls from the gym.

Then you pick up your nephew's toy and strain your deltoid. The recovery takes 4 months, during which you tweak your knee walking up the stairs and pinch a nerve from sitting in the car too long.

Holy loving poo poo, stop doxxing me

monny
Oct 20, 2008

notZaar posted:

Gains are not as important as looking sexy and good

Spoken like a true beta

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Cable crunches are better, just sayin

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Helios Grime posted:

Time to buy new pants that are either too tight around the thighs or loose as gently caress around my waist. :gbsmith:

loving same :gbsmith::hf::gbsmith:

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Metanaut posted:

Nudie thin finns

They look good, have space for swole rear end and thighs + they're 2% elastane

I'm gonna buy these, thanks!

monny
Oct 20, 2008

notZaar posted:

Please focus on getting ripped, not swollen.

Why are you so scared of gains?

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Benched 110x7 on my 3+ day today, feels good man

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Kg bitch, get on my level

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Going to some charity dinner thing tonight, had to get suited up and my rear end is close to tearing my pants. Squats :bahgawd:

monny
Oct 20, 2008

I miss Jebany, there I said it

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Carbing up on cider brrrr

monny
Oct 20, 2008

It completely depends on what lift you're doing. My bench is strong, so I'll hit 5-7 on 1+ day, but loving lol if you think I'm getting more than 1 rep on OHP or 1-2 on squat.

monny
Oct 20, 2008

gently caress the All Blacks for playing badly, but I'm still happy they won

monny
Oct 20, 2008

You add 5lbs to your OHP and bench and 10lbs to your DL and squat every cycle, so your 1RM increases incrementally.

Your squats might be close to your 5RM, but the idea is to be training below max effort (hence why you cut your + sets 1-2 reps short of failure.

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Also if 350 is your 5RM, you should be hitting 335x7 or more.

monny
Oct 20, 2008

I have managed to go from 185 with a 32" waist to 215 with a 32" waist.

Corset game on fleek :bigtran:

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Sometimes I like Italian BMT, but then I remember my ABCs: Always Be Cmeatballin'

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Foot DOMS is usually from doing calf raises wrong

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Or running, gently caress running

monny
Oct 20, 2008

Sprints are okay, I meant yogging

monny
Oct 20, 2008

krampster2 posted:

Been doing my current program since the start of the year and am looking to change it up but god drat looking for a decent hypertrophy program is such a pain. All the loving buzzwords and wankers claiming to have the special sauce to ultimate gains is doing my head in. It's like watching the ads on midday television.

Why is there no equivalent of SS for hypertrophy? Just some solid poo poo that everyone knows works and has done so for ages.

Just do cavefish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monny
Oct 20, 2008

notZaar posted:

If you eat you're gonna get fat though. Just a fact of life.

Tell us more about your eating disorder and fear of getting strong

Actually, don't

• Locked thread