Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Please don't move this thread, fun threads just gets insta-gassed in YLLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRtPVMyZ7Ig

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Speaking of sleep, I got poo poo sleep last night as well but I pushed really heavy weight at the gym today and felt great. Made no sense because I was like a zombie all other hours of the day

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
rhino blood

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I get why you wouldnt want general bullshit threads in other subforums but it kind of makes sense to have general bullshit thread in the general bullshit forum

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
a mosquito got me at the gym today

god drat the bite area is all swollen and itchy as gently caress now

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Renegret posted:

hi swole thread I don't lift but I should

think I'm gonna start next week but idk what to do

Go to a gym and just copy what the swolest guy there is doing every day. If you're lucky he'll notice you one day and you get to have a hot steamy bang in the showers

Speaking of cardio, if youre a fattie maybe do some cardio??

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
legs is half your body, dont neglect legs

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

quote:

butts

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I dont really get heavy muscle aches anymore. At worst they're mild (kind of enjoy these) and never really cripple me like some of the DOMS did back when I was a newbie

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

turbomoose posted:

Lol no one cares if people are in better shape than you as long as you're somewhat in shape. If you are regular BMI and have some muscle definition you're in like the top 1% of looks anyway.

in america maybe

loving FATSOS

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
steroids are good for only one thing and that is that you can be way more lax with your diet while youre using some of them and still stay hella shredded

i love food

[edit] i love junk food

[€dit2] i want to put all the junk food inside me

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
goddesses were not fat

myth busted

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

CuteJen96 posted:

decided to do cardio

:siren:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
[planetfitness][/planetfitness]

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
just like, do stuff with proper technique so you dont screw up your joints and skelton

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
screw you buddy :mad:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
do you even lift bro

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
His blood is 70% steroids and his wound will heal in a few hours so it doesnt matter

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
after a certain size with a certain muscle definition I just assume theyre all roiding

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You start doing roids at 38 around when your natural test levels start dropping a lot and then you can be like Hugh Jackman and remain swole until you die

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Dom "looks" natural but poo poo i've seen fatties who were on roids so

anyway, here he is with someone who is 100% using roids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEcubbF3kI8

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

"I have a kid, a six pack and no excuse': Weight-lifting mum is accused of fat-shaming after posting a picture of her rippling abs online

A super-fit mum has come under fire for 'fat-shaming' women - after she posted a picture of her six-pack on Instagram.
Fitness fanatic, Abby Pell, 33, from East Grinstead, East Sussex, thought she was helping encourage others to lose post-pregnancy weight when she shared the picture of her posing with her daughter.

She included the message 'I have a kid, a six pack and no excuse.'"

But instead of support, the mum-of-one was branded 'shameless' by scores of people and met with abuse from her followers.

One web user wrote: 'This is so demeaning - I bet she doesn't have to work for a living.'

Another added: 'This is fat shaming, pure and simple. Exploiting your motherhood to show off is despicable and shameless.'

Dedicated mum Abby manages to juggle motherhood and running her own nutrition business while still hitting the gym up to six days a week.
'I was on the heavier side so I tried a range of weight loss plans like The Atkins Diet and the South Beach Diet and just generally restricting my daily calorie allowance.
'But I would always end up so hungry I'd get to the point where I couldn't bear to starve myself any longer.

"And as soon as I gave in the weight would go straight back on.'

Abby turned to intense weight training taking just a year to sculpt her impressive abs, after she ballooned to 13 stone when she was pregnant with daughter Bella, now six, and struggled to lose shed the extra 50lb.

':siren:I decided to have just one last push, so I started lifting weights:siren:, and I was astonished at the results that came so quickly.

'My bum was firmer, arms more defined and my abs were showing.

'Now going to the gym is where I have my 'me-time,' which all mums know they need.'
Abby, who now weighs 9st and is a size eight, says she feels better now than before she was pregnant. The personal trainer was immensely proud of her achievements and naturally wanted to share success with her friends and family. Abby only put the picture of her flat stomach, complete with the offending caption, after her proud daughter told her that she looked like Wonder Woman.

'One day Bella said to me, 'You look like Wonder Woman, Mummy.' That's what gave me the idea for the Instagram picture.'

Abby was expecting the picture to cause a stir but was stunned with the amount of negativity she received.

'I never meant to offend anyone - my life is better now that I'm in shape, so I hoped I could encourage others to do the same.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Nonsense posted:

the internet insulted her until she closed her accounts.

she gained back all the weight now, and those photos and news stories about her are pretty funny now lol

?

she's still fit

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
By the way I bought liquid chalk a few months back and have been trying it out a lot and it works loving great. It has helped me with deadlifts quite a lot as my grip is wayyy more stable now but it kind of helps with every lift if you got weak babby wrists and gripstrength like me and it helps prevent over the top calluses as well. You just drip a few drops of it on your hands and let it dry for like 10 seconds and you're good to go for the entire gym session

So if you go to a regular commercial gym where chalk powder can make a big unwanted mess I'd definitely recommend liquid chalk. The brand I used was called "GRRRIP Plus". It was fairly cheap and worked well enough for me

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Don't steal kidsand...youre not evne a kid

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cZKGuI0PuI

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Did jebbanny die?

RIP

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gl0bZqs6tw

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

The Saurus posted:

what's the best way to convince your cardio bunny SO to stop using weights that are coloured pink and so small you can barely see them?

Is she interested in nice firm arms and an amazing rear end? Then she should hit heavier weights

If she think's she's gonna turn into a hulk tell her that won't happen unless she starts roiding. Getting bulk for women is super hard since they got so little testosterone. She could hit heavy weights for years without getting bulky

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

roymorrison posted:

I use myprotein and its good and tasty and i think the prices are ok like maybe not shady internet protein good prices but not too bad

https://youtu.be/nE6IKwEsFZg here is a lift i did today 117kg

it's private you cocktease

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

quote:

Question. Air water fire and dirt, fuckin' ab-wheels how do they work?

you just grab the ab wheel and then get on ur knees and kind of slowly stretch out. You can do it with straight legs too but it's harder

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i wear the same outfit in the gym every day. I see very little point in changing up my gym clothes. I keep wearing them until they break, which has happened a few times, mostly near the armpits

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
a small coke is like 40 grams of sugar too

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
for the record I have absolutely no idea what Root Beer is but I am going to google it right after i've poo poo this post out

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
"Root beer is a dark brown sweet beverage traditionally made using the root or bark of the Sassafras albidum or Smilax ornata (sarsaparilla) tree as the primary flavor. Root beer may be alcoholic or non-alcoholic, and may be carbonated or non-carbonated. Most root beer has a thick foamy head when poured. Modern, commercially produced root beer is generally sweet, foamy, carbonated, and non-alcoholic, and is flavoured using artificial sassafras. It may or may not contain caffeine."

I dont think I've ever tried this ever

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
jebbanny will be back

they always cum back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
When I drink soda I just drink cock zero. Got like no calories in it