Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

FogHelmut posted:

School my jabroni rear end on high bar vs low bar squat

Low bar if you plan to compete, high bar otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Minorkos posted:

welp my knee still feels odd when i put weight on it even though it's been two months since i was diagnosed with runner's knee. the weird thing is that the vague "pain" doesn't manifest until like 1 or 2 days after i strain the knee. i guess this is what i trying to do rack pulls to get around the injury. but it's time to begin my cut so i guess i'll take a 2 month break from all leg stuff and hope really hard i don't lose too much muscle.

is it possible to know what's going on in my knee or are joint/tendon injuries still basically magic as far as medical science is concerned?

Trying to work around my shoulder issues is what led to 9 months of constant pain.

Take 6 to 8 weeks properly off. Sleep and sit down a lot.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

jm20 posted:

He only got fat to get sick calves.

Wish I'd thought of that.

• Locked thread