Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
it took me seventeen minutes, counting from the moment I lifted my first weight to when I reracked for the last time, to finish my full arm workout today. my buddy's homemade pre workout is the shiiiiiiiit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

UnfurledSails posted:

No sauces but tbf I have almost no problem eating plain chicken and pasta twice a day for months as well. I have the lovely superpower of not being bothered by bland food.

This is legitimately an amazing power two or three times a month when you're eating Thursday's meal plan that sounded good on Sunday.bur yo Can't complain about it .

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I told myself I was gonna start getting shredded once I successfully bulked to 160 but I'm 160.4 on the scale today and I just want bigger muscles. I've gained 30lbs since March. I wonder if I could hit 170 by the new year. just wanna get big.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
my dad keeps trying to get me to use them and I briefly considered it
Maybe when I plateau

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
no. 5'10 before you ask. amphetamines are a hell of a drug

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

FogHelmut posted:

i bulked in at 210 this morning was about 195 a little more than a year ago

nice. Is that a relatively normal rate of progress? Are you gonna get mo bigga?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Well, the clock says, "It's time to close now"
I guess I'd better go now
I'd really like to stay here all night
The cars crawl past all stuffed with eyes
Street lights share their hollow glow
Your brain seems bruised with numb surprise
Still one place to go
Still one place to go
Let me lift all night in your swole kitchen

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Ayyyyyy calf raises really hurt my plantar fascia sometimes. I can't tell if it's just cause my tendons get really tight in the cold (I am 23 earth standard years old and can barely walk in low temperatures) or if I'm doing something wrong, anyone know anything?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
remember friends, working in is the opposite of working out.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
working in is when swole bros get so loving disgusted at the sight of svelte young jewish gentlemen like me struggling to bench a plate that they have to lift weights about it, specifically some factor of weights that I'm already using. i assume. i have always just said no.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

UnfurledSails posted:

I ate this strict 1700 calorie absurdly clean diet for 15 days and lost about 4 pounds while improving my lifts. Now I'm eating pizza. Funny how life comes full circle

every tuesday after chest day on my way home from the gym i eat an 1100 calorie pizza with 60g of protein. bulk so hard mofuckas tryna fine me

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
look upon my gains, ye mighty, and despair

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
whole lot of people paying more attention to those around them than is probably normal ITT

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I used to think looking at pictures of jacked dudes for inspiration or motivation or whatever was extremely gay but I just saw one and I kinda get it now

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
just seeing those dudes with their big thick veiny throbbbing muscles gets me excited for lifting

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

FizFashizzle posted:

this man will bea first round pick in the nfl this year

https://vine.co/v/ieOg1azvA2Y

Same

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I did squat every day for the month of January and now my body has a really weird hourglass shape (I am a man.) anyone ever see that picture of that goon who had horsey hips? That's me now pretty much.my rear end is mighty and has more depth than the rest of me.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
To be clear I did other poo poo as well I just did squats on legs chest shoulder back and arms day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I'm tempted to but I'm seriously afraid of the roasting I'll get.

• Locked thread