Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

what the hell america i just learnt you guys have a gym that gives people free pizza and cancels memberships if you work too hard or grunt a bit. this is the most whack poo poo i have ever read in my life tbqh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Been doing my current program since the start of the year and am looking to change it up but god drat looking for a decent hypertrophy program is such a pain. All the loving buzzwords and wankers claiming to have the special sauce to ultimate gains is doing my head in. It's like watching the ads on midday television.

Why is there no equivalent of SS for hypertrophy? Just some solid poo poo that everyone knows works and has done so for ages.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

monny posted:

Just do cavefish

Doesn't that hit everything 1x per week though? 2x is the way to go I say

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

I just started cycling very recently. Are your legs supposed to give up before your cardio? I don't get why mine do, I do legs once a week and pretty much had never done cardio before now so it's weird that when I ride it's normally my sore legs holding me back not my exhaustion.

• Locked thread