Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Ralp posted:

I don't think that's why it was gassed but I never read the old thread.

franco 2.0 showed up and in his frenzy of I'LL TELL YOU WHATS FUNNY modding decided it needed to be in ylls which lasted all of maybe 10 posts before shine gassed it and the posts were like mild in comparison to the history of the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Ralp posted:

Ok but why wouldn't it belong in YLLS. We have a subforum specifically for talking about working out. Why is that not sufficient, is what I'm trying to figure out.

this thread is barely about working out as is. it's just like a general chat with lot of gay bullshitting by workout enthusiasts and operates with a very gbs laxness that we all know doesn't fly in the other forums

what i'm wondering is why all of a sudden threads have to be defended about why they are in the general bullshit forum because i'm currently catching up on the suicide squad thread and gnarls rolled into that one like an aggressive d-bag demanding why he shouldn't move it to bss

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Ralp posted:

Hope that helps explain where I'm coming from.

yeah that's understandable, but the reason these threads exist here and end up blowing up into the monstrosities they are though is because of how restrictive the other forums are. the swole thread couldn't exist in ylls and they don't want it.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i skipped leg day so i could fall asleep on the couch with my dog

drat it feels good to be a gangster

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
lol if you think you're too old to pull in 22 year old girls at 30+ you probably need to reevaluate your program because it's clearly doing you no favors

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i support your life choices bro

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
alcohol is the gainskiller

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
it's about posting like retards and sometimes discussing exercise without getting gassed or probated like this would inside the exercise hugbox

but you already knew that dumbshit

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
how dare you repeat information i freely gave out publicly!

p creepy imho

LordArgh posted:

adding tiny lowtaxes height to my SA forums posters spreadsheet

same

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Yeah when I gave it out like 6 months ago, it's pretty drat creepy to remember it

idk man it's pretty well known that you share at your own risk on the internet and if someone remembering your waist size weirds you out you might want to share less

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
slowly morphing into jabronipebble ;-*

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
the dirty secret about swolethread is nobody is actually near swole

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i eat a bowl of steel cut oats and some cottage cheese pre and then whey isolate and creatine post

subway knew :aatrek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

it's a great app and it syncs to their servers. i just had my work phone upgraded and all my routines were there for me after i reinstalled the app

• Locked thread