Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRYmqAyNMj8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ylls is loving awful and should be avoided by normal, well adjusted people who enjoy going to the gym and working out or whatever

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gonna bench press today and im looking forward to doing that because its fun, imho

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im skipping the gym today to go surfing. water is over 70 now. paddlin' is a good workout

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
on a scale of Normal to Extremely Gay what you you think about elliptical machines (not using the hand bars obviously that's extremely gay)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CuteJen96 posted:

these are better than elipticals.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i usually do 20 mins of cardio to start then stretch then lift

i also watch the hot weather girl on the news during that time

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CuteJen96 posted:

like do yall even have weather? "Yeah going to be another gorgeous day today so... take it sleazy i guess"

In San Diego the weather is like this..."uh..well its gonna be about 70-75 on the coast, 80s inland, 70s in the mountains..and east in the desert it will be ONE HUNDRED DEGREES OH BOY THATS HOT!!!"

Then the 7-day forcast is sun, clouds at night, sun, clouds at night, sun, clouds at night, sun, clouds at night, sun, clouds at night, ad infinitum

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
excuse me they are sexual athletes!!!!!!

glugglguglguggluglugglug

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i drink a protein shake for breakfast at work each day along with my lovely awful keurig coffee

its nice

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

The Gillman posted:

If you have energy to be on your phone between sets. You are a human being.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfjwTtxdmac

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
it never ceases to amaze me the exercises people make up on the dual cable cross machines. lol.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
also people who say regular sugar soda is better for you than diet are loving stupid as poo poo hth

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
also the World Armwrestling League is currently airing on ESPN2.

Haha.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
http://gawker.com/sources-busta-rhymes-arrested-after-throwing-protein-p-1722402154

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I decided to work out today although I was planning not to. Ended up just doing a few weights/pushups after 45 mins of cardio. I needed to sweat the weekend out of me.

Was rewarded with taking a massive post-workout dump which blew up the locker room quite nicely. :feelsgood:

Tonight was breakfast for dinner. Omelet with some cheddar and peppers and some pepper bacon.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Today was one of those days where everything felt light. Just smashed for like an hour.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

nicee

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
so i think i sprained my left groin muscle (whatever thats called)

its kinda hard to walk right now

what the gently caress do i do now? lift weights in a wheelchair?

this sucks

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
so i went into a GNC to get some fish oil caps as i ran out and was parked infront of one and was like "hey never been in one of those in forever"

never knew i would experience someone trying to upsell me on the TRIPLE EXXXTRA STRENGTH fish oil or whatever.

paid for the cheapest poo poo and walked out after the dude shook my hand after the sale like i bought a new sports car which makes sense since the experience is the same as going to a dealership.

i wish nothing but a swift death to anyone associated with GNC

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i went to the gym at work today and no one else came and i had 3 tvs to myself and it was super relaxing

other people are the worsttt

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

I got the oven roasted chicken. It was bad, not going back to Subway for another 5 years. Drank some protein when I got home and then ate a buttload of fish for dinner.

i went there for the first time in at least a year today. their roast beef has to be worse. christ. it was bad.

i like their pickles though. plus it was 5 bux flat. paying in a single bill is cool

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Learn to cook eggs please. Did you use a dirty pan or what.

Also my egg poaching game is strong right now. Using apple cider vinegar in the water is a pro move.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
eat a raw egg and chase it by chugging hollandaise sauce

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

monny posted:

White vinegar is way better than ACV for eggs, and won't turn them brown

it doesnt for the stuff i use *shrugs*

i also think they taste better but whatever

swolethread eat the eggs

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol if you dont completely cover your bowl of cottage cheese with freshly cracked black pepper

sometimes i like to do a final set of bench presses at 125 and go until failure. iirc i did 20 reps last time. felt good.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i stretch every day because it feels good and is enjoyable. also it doesnt effect my lifting or whatever why do people think this

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Instead of going to the gym this evening I'm going out for mexican food. Sometimes you gotta make sacrifices.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Renegret posted:

bench press your massive burrito before eating it

get more done with less

im eating a chile relleno and prob a enchilada/tostada as thats my usual order. cheese has protein in it right

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
todays post gym poop was 0.6lbs according to my bathroom scale.

had one of those sessions where i just didnt really fatigue and did a bunch of poo poo for like well over an hour.

:feelsgood:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Aralan posted:

Did you weigh yourself before and after, or did you just dump right on the scale (probably more accurate)?

before and after. sorry.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

im the dude in cargo shorts

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ate mac and cheese today so its going good

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Gojira is my jam right now.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
couples who workout together and take up large amounts of space and equipment for long periods of time piss me off to no end

mondays are the worst god drat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
man/woman buddies who do the same poo poo and just rotate and take up a bunch of freeweights. im in a smaller office complex gym so its not a big floorplan n poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zahgaegun posted:

Lifting with a quality chick is ballin', you wrong.

agreed but drat just please dont be inconsiderate and lame.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i mean i get why people do it but i literally want nothing to do with people when in the gym

thats why i have my bluetooth BUDZ literally as high as they go, destroying my hearing, because its better than interacting with people in the gym

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
we need some old people to balance out all the underweight twinks in here imho

• Locked thread