Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
just finished almost 2 months of GOMAD ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
yea and i still count those reps too

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

i quit detaling cars 2 months ago so that i could go work at a gas station for min. wage just so i can sit inside, recover, and eat free hot dogs/tornados/polar pops all day long while i make my gains

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

360lb deadlift(2x bw) last night

im coming for u dum cumpster

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Zev posted:

You've all heard about Mark Rippetoe and his Wichita Falls Athletic Club? The stories about skinny dudes gaining weight and getting strong? http://startingstrength.com/articles/novice_effect_rippetoe.pdf

It's true. All of it. The gomad. The gains. They're real.

are you the broke rear end college kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

*puts focus by ariana grande on for ohp amrap set*

• Locked thread