Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Wait, this thread can't move to YLLS, it's not allowed to be funny anymore, or inspirational. I know if I feel like skipping the gym, I'll not go to YLLS to feel bad about it, then I see this dumbass thread and go oh, well if those tards can lift, so can I. And I lift.

Also got a pm once saying i somehow inspired someone else to lift or something. I think this thread is good for goon health.

Now for useful poo poo, weed is awesome for bulking, I'm hungry all the loving time when I'm high and lifting but plain chicken and yoguart actually taste good. Semen is even better. I'm closing in on 180 finally with it, despite my running addiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Retarded Pimp posted:

Can I have your knees, mine's hosed.

Running fixed my knees, learn to run, it's a loving hard thing that takes practice just like lifting, you can't just run 2 miles and be like "gently caress yeah I'm a runner!".

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Retarded Pimp posted:

Don't think that's gonna work, it hasn't been worth poo poo since they ran 2 rods through it. Some days its hard to get through a work day. Getting old sucks, don't do it.

Ah, rods are bad yeah. Running is bad for gains though, that is 100% my issue with getting swole right now.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Pesmerga posted:

Does calorie cycling/body recomp work? If you're trying to gain size with minimal fat gain, does eating +20% TDEE on weight lifting days and -20% on rest/cardio days achieve that, or is it just *~**broscience**~*?

There are 2 keys to gaining weight. 1 eat all your macros and a fuckload of food.
2 don't do distance running.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

FogHelmut posted:

bench is back to 225

get on the gains train

i would say i'm back to where i was but im also heavier now so it doesnt count

It counts double to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

FogHelmut posted:

Yeah man its like that girl may have weighed 250 lbs but its the same as doing two chicks at the same time

Holy poo poo my swole as gently caress brothers slam whale now makes sense.

• Locked thread