Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Hmm yes a good thread have some squats

https://youtu.be/h-PDjzhyeBU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Like take a step back and examine what the gently caress that means about ur life for a split second, u trying to prevent people from bullshitting about lifting weights hahah

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Ylls is literally sucking rippetoes dick as we speak

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Zygmunt smalcerz says you should be able to bench 70% of your jerk

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Its monday goons should post videos of some lifts on mondays

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I use myprotein and its good and tasty and i think the prices are ok like maybe not shady internet protein good prices but not too bad

https://youtu.be/nE6IKwEsFZg here is a lift i did today 117kg

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Ya i mean eat right but its nice to throw a banana in with some frozen strawberries and a scoop of protein just for a good tasting drink whenever i feel like i could eat a bit more. It makes me drink extra water too

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Like im fucken hungry right now ill drink my protein while i make some real food u kno

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Rip jebany here is my private clean and jerk https://youtu.be/nE6IKwEsFZg

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Ya i hosed up the clean and the jerk haha its cool tho im just working my way back to normal

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Ive been using those bluebuds for a year and theyve been great.

Get some comply foam earbuds

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Dog just bit my thumb rip hookgrip for a few months ghost of jebany strikes

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I feel like less people would drink soda if they understood that sugar is a drug. Like people who drink 3 or 4 sodas a day literally go through withdrawal when they "quit"

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
If u want steroids just get fucken strong and eventually someone will offer u some, thus completing the circle of life

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I finally clean and jerked 120kg

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

School my jabroni rear end on high bar vs low bar squat
low bar is for powerlifting high bar is for weightlifting

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
THEY MAKE UR FUCKEN DICK BIGGER YOU RETARDED IDIOT PISSBITCH CROSSFIT (trademark)(r) A FUCKEN LIAR I KNOW 100 US NAVY SEALS YOU human being AND THSY ALL CAN LEVITATE CUZ THEYRS JEDIS BECAUSE THAY WORE THOSE MASKS YOU FUCKINF PUSSY YOU DONT KNOW

literally

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
*picture of retards running around in plate carriers at crossfit games*

2015 cross fit sponsored by 5.11

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
*on a 3d holographic banner beamed directly to your fucken brain*

2076 CROSSFIT GAMES FIRST EVENT FUCKEN AMERICAN GLADIATORS CUZ WE RAN OUT OF IDIOTIC poo poo TO DO SPONSORED BY ANAVAR2000 BRAND PROTEIN

RICH DRONING SQUARES OFF AGAINST STEROID MCBUTTPLUG OH MY gently caress RICH JUST DID IT HE WONNNNNNN FUCKEN AGAINNNNN HE JUST RIPPED THE OTHER GUYS FUCKEN BALLS RIGHT OFF LETS HEAR WHAT KELLY STARRETT HAS TO SAY

WELL BOB YOU SEE RICH INTERNALLY ROTATED HIS HIP CAPSULE TO CREATE NECESSARY ROTATIONAL FORCES TO SELL YOU ROGUE BJAARGLR BARGELSJFUYFCHXJZKSKTBLOODBLOODBLOODVL*

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
the Olympic training center is in Colorado for that reason

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
http://imgur.com/PcnAGMt

Here's 1.5 weeks of my program let me know if you want the rest it's 14 weeks

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Here's a good video on what to do for your bis/tris day get that pump on
https://youtu.be/xZBehiZhfGM

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Probably my favorite program yet

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Coffee actually the best pre workout

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
100/120 openers

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Dang that was a sick deadlift though

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
New gym new program starting Monday woopwoop

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Conversely I recently lost 10lbs in about 6 days so now I get to wear all my old clothes until week 4

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I think shes in a short film called lift the world that does a bad job of explaining how weightlifting works. Lu x and klokov are also there

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
You should obviously have a threesome

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

Garrand posted:

So apparently the bumper plates at my gym are smaller diameter than the metal ones. Is...is that normal?

No enjoy your deficit pulls lmao

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
suck my small calves dicks

this guy in my math class today just shaking the protein shaker but he was too small so he timidly shook it like a FUCKIN BITCH i bet he wouldn't post his fucken quads

roymorrison fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Feb 2, 2016

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
yeah its crazy how good weightlifting has been for it too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
which beer has the most carbs?

• Locked thread