Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CmdrSmirnoff
Oct 27, 2005
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
How many more goddamn squats do I have to do until my rear end is so good that two more legs sprout from it and I am a literal centaur? This is bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CmdrSmirnoff
Oct 27, 2005
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
Swolethread help me. I'm >30. Casually lifting for a couple years. Last month when getting up from the pc my neck got hella stiff and painful, to the point where I couldn't turn it. It loosened up over a few days though turning left was still a challenge. I hadn't lifted since a squat day the day before.

Two days ago the same thing happened but during a power clean + press. It's not as bad as before but still sucks in the morning and gets better throughout the day.

Can I foam roll it out? Use that icy hot poo poo? Is this an Old Man Problem or a legit concern? I don't have a pocket twink to rub it out

• Locked thread