Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I'm not in the OP. Then again I'm incredibly boring :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Jose posted:

you're from liverpool and your ex hosed a homeless japanese crackhead i think

Yes :(

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I regret getting take away noodles and not making lasagne now. I love lasagne.

I've got work all weekend now and I don't want to do it. Someone please do my job for me instead ta.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I've decided to go solo on doing gig promotions in Liverpool but I've just realised I've been so out of the loop for years now that I have no idea what to be putting on. I've only got one gig planned so far :ohdear:
I don't even get involved in any online communities anymore so I have no idea about new music or underground music apart from all of the lovely local bands. Help.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Well I mostly had one of the other guys in our collective who recommended what bands to put on and such, I just haven't really been discovering bands by myself since I was in my late teens. It just feels weird to get back into.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

idk Liverpool still has a bit of a scene of post rock lovers and such. I wouldn't mind getting MAYBESHEWILL to play again, or maybe Red Sparowes. Just something mega entry level and then get a few of the more obscure stuff on as support.

I'm mostly going to be dealing with Metal shows as I have more contacts in that scene and I know how to promote to metalheads better, would love to slowly move onto more interesting stuff though. i guess the new ~cool~ thing is this whole doom-pop poo poo like Chelsea Wolfe and King Dude so i could ride on that for some easy cash.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

UncleBlazer posted:

They all feel so seedy. Dampkring was the only one I enjoyed whilst living there, even then I'd buy and leave.

Aye, every time I cycled home from work I used to get my friend to go in and pick up. I never felt comfortable in them.

Also I don't think I've ever been to a coffee shop other than chain ones. Huh.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

corn in the fridge posted:

Why am I not in the op??

Who are you

Jose posted:

i feel a bit like i've missed out having never enjoyed weed but i just don't like being stoned

You aren't missing out. It's just a really nice painkiller and good for stress relief personally. Everyone has different experiences and uses for it but it isn't particularly special.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

UncleBlazer posted:

I only have Taff, bozza and solefald. What's everyone else's :(

I can't remember what your twitter is sorry.
Also no one should follow my twitter all I do is cry and rt anime screenshots

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Jose posted:

i've not actually watched it but you should watch jojo's bizarre adventure imo

I do want to. Seems like the kind of show I'd prefer watching with someone though, and sadly none of my friends like anime. Hmrf.

UncleBlazer posted:

You've damaged this relationship beyond repair. I'll no longer stalk you in the same way.

It's more just an issue with people having different usernames for different accounts and then some folk change their twitter names regularly and I'm getting too old to keep up with all of this.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Bobby Deluxe posted:

or people who learned japanese by watching anime

it would be like meeting someone who learned english from disney cartoons and talked like pluto or mickey mouse

But a lot of people learn English from cartoons. Some shows aren't dubbed in their native languages so they have to read subtitles and as a result pick up a lot of English. Obviously they learn more when they go to school but I know so many Europeans who learned the basics from dumb cartoons.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

My dog didn't give a gently caress about the storm. He hates going out in the rain though so he's had to hold in his piss all evening and night because he's a dumb dog who wouldn't even go out after the storms stopped because the floor was still wet. Woke me up at 5am whining to let him out to pee.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Too lazy to reupload a photo. Here is my dog on Instagram https://instagram.com/p/5XstS9gIet/

I think this is the only photo of him where he's not asleep in my bed.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

The Big Taff Man posted:

Solefads from Liverpool

So yes!

Actually I'm from the Wirral so I'm a "posh" scouser.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

taff looking for low-angle shots of goonettes while planning his marriage. pass it on.

I think it's more that he was mocking me for having every selfie being at a slightly higher angle.

Taff is actually very mean to me. :(

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Just don't buy a PS4. They are poo poo. :colbert:

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I'm also off work. Booked a week off! So I'm going to spend all that time unpacking.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I'm in spoons hi

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Never been to nandos and probably never will

If I want chicken then I'll stick with KFC thank you very much :colbert:

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Fingerless gloves you have a very nice facial structure and the beard is not for you. Shave it all off!

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

What are you on about? Getting high and then drunk is the worst for me, that's when I feel sick and I can usually only handle 3 drinks before needing to call it a night. I always prefer getting high after I've stopped drinking as it really minimises the hangover the next day.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

My dog is currently taking up most of my bed and I can't get my blanket back from under him. I'm so cold.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Dear Goon Diary. Dog update. I decided to actually sleep in my bed properly and take up some space instead of curling up into a ball to give him room. After much fidgeting and scratching around he finally just lay down over my legs and hasn't stopped huffing and puffing in a sulk, he won't even go to sleep.

I'm back to being in a ball and he's snoring away.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Cancercake are you from edingburhhsgh

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Jose posted:

does he not make a poo poo load of noise when he sleeps ?

Not really. He's not as noisy as some shar peis.

Also he does have his own bed but he hates being alone. I kind of like him sleeping in my bed really, he's just spoilt :3:

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Phoon posted:

how small is your bed that there isnt room for a person and a dog

It's a double bed but he's a 4 year old shar pei and they're kinda big. When stretched out he takes up the bottom half of the bed and gets grumpy if I'm touching him, so I have to curl my legs up or put up with his sulking all night.

^^^ basically. He hates touching people but will still curl up right next to you and give you evils if even your toe accidentally brushes him. He's dumb.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Dog update. Dog isn't sleeping on my bed tonight because he refuses to come up stairs after hearing me running a bath 2 hours ago.

I miss him.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Tempted to go to Bristol for my birthday just for more delicious Fluo beers and wines.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Careful corn I don't want to see you get probated :ohdear:

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I'm pretty sure that's me.

I would seriously consider going to one of those naff host clubs they have in Tokyo just so I can pretend to have friends for an hour :cripes:

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Working my third weekend in a row. Someone rescue me.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

All this talk of red pandas and gibbons makes me want to go to the zoo.

Goon meet at Chester zoo. Don't tell fraction

Zoon meet

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

DrWrestling69 posted:

Taff is a oval office.

nah

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I lived a good 6 years or so without wallpaper. My house looked like a crack den.

Actually I've just moved back into that same house and it's still pretty poo poo looking. Oh well. Taff would have a loving stroke if he saw it.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Taff has been extra grumpy recently. I hope he's okay :ohdear:

I had sausage egg and chips for me tea. Was mega nice.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

It's my birthday today and Taff's present to me is that he's gonna be kind to me for a whole week!!!! Best present

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Please post them

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

goatface posted:

Why have they never made mango Tango?

:eyepop:

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Hey Fluo I'm probably gonna be in Bristol at the beginning of November. I'll be crashing at yours for a night or two. tia.

I promise this time I won't get drunk and just harass Finnish men outside the gryphon instead of actually hanging out again. I'm the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Fluo posted:

Lmao its fine gryphon was filled with peeps i know etc

And yeah sure, 1st november im busy but the rest of month should be fine etc

Rad! I'll be out of your hair during weekdays when you go to work and such so don't worry. Gonna take a day trip to Bath etc and just do touristy stuff in Bristol for once.