Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

why didnt you say so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

GEExCEE posted:

why didnt you say so

gentile privilege

ty crap

ty landy

weird

by zen death robot

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

*pointing to incisor my family salvaged from my brother's corpse*

I brush and floss this one extra well. It's like he's part of me.

*my eyes are dead*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Jimi Changa posted:

it's the ones in front. the ones people can see when you talk and smile. you know, your Sunday teeth

they call them church teeth because they are square with steeples attached (incisors), and plaque goes into the cavities to worship

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
the last time I went to the dentist they had these movie glasses they would use so you could watch a movie in relative privacy while they drill your teeth and stuff.

I watched the first half of Solaris, which I had never seen, then went home and watched the rest using the magic of computers. It was alright I suppose.

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

alnilam

which solaris

Damp Star Baby

Oh the Clooney one. Original was better tbh

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

google THIS

at first I was depressed that someone would tell me that I'm "aging" but now that I know I get to look forward to zombie-mouth in starting to see the positives

Lil Cunty

google THIS posted:

at first I was depressed that someone would tell me that I'm "aging" but now that I know I get to look forward to zombie-mouth in starting to see the positives

if you would like to feel bad again google images of "gum graft surgery"

ty crap

ty landy

Damp Star Baby

J.C Dentist has nanobots that make sure his gums never recede

google THIS

my smile is augmented

Damp Star Baby

GEP gun stands for Gum Enamel Protector

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
*Walks up to a hot babe* "Hey girl, part of my mouth is from a cadaver, let's make out. "

----------------

beer pal

ive got some corpse gums - what of it?

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

you think im gonna let them cut into my palate? ehll no. i need that for having taste in things, from what i understand. the guy checked off gums donor for a reason.

beer pal

dead guy: what, too good for my gums? gonna let em slice up your mouth when theres perfectly good gums in the fridge?

Lil Cunty

To whom it may concern,

I'm hoping you can address a few concerns of mine regarding my recent cadaver skin gum graft.

1. My mouth tastes like Skoal. I thought it would go away after a few days but its been 2 months and it hasnt stopped.

2. I can't stop saying swears. Not a huge problem outside of church but I am scheduled to give the liturgy next weekend and I dont think Deuteronomy ever called anyone a "clitsticker". I dont even know what that means but it sounds ungodly? Pls advise.

3. Not a complaint, per se, but I've been a vegetarian for 23 years now and suddenly I crave gizzards constantly. I think maybe my gums were dontated by a long haul trucker or possibly, my grandad. Any advice you could give would be much appreciated, I would like to resolve these issues by my nephews baptism at least.

Thanks and God bless,

WD J. 40

ty crap

ty landy

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
hence the origin of 'long in the tooth"

also props to wd changa for wendigo reference

"oh my fiery teeth! my burning teeth of fire!"

ty bacalou!

Lil Cunty

fema crisis actor posted:

hence the origin of 'long in the tooth"

also props to wd changa for wendigo reference

"oh my fiery teeth! my burning teeth of fire!"

i see im not the only fan of scary stories to tell in the dark <3

ty crap

ty landy

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Jimi Changa posted:

:highfive:

ty bacalou!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jimi Changa posted:

CADAVER SKIN

cool

alnilam

Jimi Changa posted:

Heck i used to have an av from it

Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

Heck i used to have an av from it

me tie doughty alnilam

ty crap

ty landy

Afro Doug

none of the dentists i ever saw ever agreed to replace my teeth with candy corn. im convinced dentistry as a whole is a sham and i will never be seeing one again.

fuck. marry. t-rex

beer pal posted:

dead guy: what, too good for my gums? gonna let em slice up your mouth when theres perfectly good gums in the fridge?

vermeul

Free Acid
Your teeth are going to fall out OP

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I did snus for a while and my gums receded at an advanced rate and now I regret having done it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

ha ha, ok so check this out:

deadgummit! :D

• Locked thread