Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Baloogan posted:

so seriously is jill stein gonna scam this money and no recounts? because if so i will smirk captialistically

they filed in Wisconsin just under the deadline so it looks like this isn't a scam, just an almost certain massive waste of time

so :laffo: how jill stein and the greens are too stupid to take the money and run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Well What Now posted:

they filed in Wisconsin just under the deadline so it looks like this isn't a scam, just an almost certain massive waste of time

Trump's lead in Wisconsin has already plummeted, so it's an entertaining waste of time if nothing else.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

hahahahahah god loving dammit

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

that gets me every time

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Oxxidation posted:

Trump's lead in Wisconsin has already plummeted, so it's an entertaining waste of time if nothing else.

oh, definitely

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Jill Stein stealing a few mil after the election is gangster af

ya im actually impressed

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Well What Now posted:

so :laffo: how jill stein and the greens are too stupid to take the money and run

I would have genuinely loved her if she just decided to do a last minute bilking of the rubes and bail out, to be honest. If I had access to a lot of idiots willing to give me money yea I'd probably try to get a few million and ride this shitshow out.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Baloogan posted:

ya im actually impressed

don't be because it didn't happen

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Well What Now posted:

don't be because it didn't happen

ya it did

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

nah they're wasting it all on the stupid recount effort instead of shoving it into a sweet sweet numbered account in Berne and disappearing into the night

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
This all-female remake of Oceans 11 sucks poo poo

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Well What Now posted:

nah they're wasting it all on the stupid recount effort instead of shoving it into a sweet sweet numbered account in Berne and disappearing into the night

they can't even recount one of the states because the deadline passed, they're going to go to court to argue they should be able to recount. which will go as well as when they go to court to get on ballots.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ection-recount/

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
the monday deadline is to go to court to ask them to order a recount, because they missed the filing deadline. going to court does not guarantee that a recount will happen.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
really even calling the PA process "filing" is pretty generous because it's actually really hard to recount, and there's not actually very much to recount there anyway

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
To be quite honest the Greens would probably be better served disbanding and reforming as the gently caress The Two Party System party whose only plank is getting rid of first past the post and then resigning, the after moderate success with that reestablishing the green party now that they can actually win some things on occasion.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

reignonyourparade posted:

To be quite honest the Greens would probably be better served disbanding and reforming as the gently caress The Two Party System party whose only plank is getting rid of first past the post and then resigning, the after moderate success with that reestablishing the green party now that they can actually win some things on occasion.

literally the only thing the Green Party does is walk around getting homeless people to register for their party so they can get major party status and getting ballot access for presidential elections. Calling them a "party" is extremely generous. Very generously estimating, <10% of their party actually participates in primaries, maybe 0.01% are active in the party

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
giving money to jill stein sends a message, and that message is "I hate money"

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Lote posted:

giving money to jill stein sends a message, and that message is "I hate money"

It works on so many levels.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

reignonyourparade posted:

I would fervently support a Lessig-ist political party

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Civilized Fishbot posted:

I would fervently support a Lessig-ist political party

Is it you, Brian Boyko?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
it would be hilarious if our boy brian boyko decidied against fleeing to canada (we don't want him anyhow) and decided to start posting / lurking cspam

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Baloogan posted:

it would be hilarious if our boy brian boyko decidied against fleeing to canada (we don't want him anyhow) and decided to start posting / lurking cspam

has this ever worked out?

like best case was deadmau5, who lurked for years then they made him a mod and he noped outta here in about six hours

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
are you seriously seriously comparing boyoko to deadmous5??
?
??
???
??
?
??

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
like holy jesus cheezy tittly loving christ

he posted a shill thread in D&D or gbs or whatever and got the name mayonaze for whatever reason and got laughed outta here pretty quick someone link the thread

honestly
deadmous? like wtf

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I'm just saying anyone with a fleck of fame flees the forums almost immediately

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

:rip: Kate Beaton

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Lord of Pie posted:

hah hah hah i remember that jesus christ

we are not well people

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

I saw her post, went to work, got home, she was gone lol :whitewater: lf

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

kaaaaaate~

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Katechan~~~~~~ was a beautiful flower too good for this base earth

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Freemason Rush Week posted:

And I am a little hopeful that things like the Baraka selection

Hmmmm, yes, tell me more about this Baraka fellow.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Dr. Derek Smart stuck around until he was eventually banned though! Theory debunked :colbert:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Not a Step posted:

Dr. Derek Smart stuck around until he was eventually banned though! Theory debunked :colbert:

fame status: sub-fleck levels

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

What did y'all do to Kate Beaton?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

fame status: sub-fleck levels

:thejoke:

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Jonas Albrecht posted:

What did y'all do to Kate Beaton?

She registered an account, posted a couple times, decided she didn't like it, and didn't post again.

Goons have convinced themselves they drove her away by being creepy.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

"Kate I want to lick your sweat"

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I wasn't following the thread and was worried that Kate Beaton was being mentioned for being a Jill Stein supporter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
I mean I don't doubt that goons were creepy towards Kate Beaton but she didn't really notice it and just thought SA wasn't really her thing.

• Locked thread