Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will dethrone ZSB First for Titles?
Miami
GT
UNC
NCSU
BC
FSU
Clemson
EA Sports
NO ONE
View Results

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

CPU games guys try and play them soonish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I have 2 cpu games to play and am going to play them this morning. I'll be R2A soon.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Will try to get to mine but probably won't be until tomorrow. In-laws have been staying with us all week and leave Tuesday, but I should be able to knock it out worst case tomorrow.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

No worries just don't want it sitting till next weekend as we're about to get to games we play together I'm p sure.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Playing mine tomorrie

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Sorry, going to have to knock mine out tomorrow most likely. I'll be able to do it in the morning. If I get it in tonight I'll post back though but in-laws are leaving tomorrow morning so most likely will not get to play any games.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

R2a

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
GT r2a

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Wow. ZSB already has a freshman QB with 95 SPD and 90 THP. That took absolutely no time.

E: Also, come back to the B1G GroupMe chat. I've converted it for the ACC: https://groupme.com/join_group/14542066/9vlrUj

John Brown fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Mar 2, 2016

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

ATH make the best QBs, that guy was a like a 4* gem that when you scouted him went from a 73 or 74 overall to a 79 ovr player. His accuracy is rear end I still haven't managed to complete a pass with him. It's always goal #1 of my first recruiting class to find a QB of the future to run around with.

We are advanced. CPU games for all!

Also no one on my team is winning awards because I've subbed so much of my depth in everyone is getting some stats, but not individual monsters. I really want to see if playing more than just the best 1 or 2 guys at a position helps strengthen the roster down the line.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm r2a. My recruiting class is finally shaping up, but man I still can't get a DB worth a drat

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Hooo boy my recruiting class is bringing in some studs this next season.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
GT r2a

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

ZSB, everyone is r2a.

Come back to the GroupMe chat, you grouch.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Group Me is apparently like chat home for this now, in any case Dubiouss you've got till tomorrow to play your game before I advance.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Advanced. HUGE WEEK.

#3 Pitt @ #7 VT
#5 NCSU vs #9 FSU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Just waiting on you to respond Dubiouss.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

The DECISION (of the coastal by GT/Pitt).

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

BEEEEESSSSSS

BEEEESSSS EVERYWHERE

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Hey Dio, Group Me is down for me so let's do this thang

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Season 2 is complete with a new ACC Champion THE NC STATE WOLFPACK (who also are BCS National Champs).

Final Rankings
#1 NCSU
#2 VT
#3 GT
#4 Pitt
#19 BC???
UNR: UNC, Clemson, FSU

All Americans Tally
Pitt - 13
VT - 12
GT -11
NCSU - 5

Award Winners
J. Thomas QB GT - Heisman, Maxwell, Walter Camp, O'Brien
B. Facyson CB VT - Bednarik, Thorpe
T. Hill DE VT - Nagurski, Lombardi
C. James HB Pitt - Doak Walker
T. Boyd WR Pitt - Biletnikoff
B. Hodges TE VT - Mackey
F. Burden C GT - Rimington
C. Eaton LB Pitt - Best LB

OPOTY - J. Thomas QB GT | What a pain in the rear end to have had to play.
DPOTY - VT Secondary, they were all top 3 in the Bednarik and Thorpe with so many INTS
COTY - Dio NCSU | First new ACC champ in probably going on 9 or so seasons going back.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Awesome season. I had never toppled both ZSB and JB in a season before - nor ever been in the race with GT. If I had to lose to anyone, I'm glad it was my boy Dio! Even though I'd won the BCS elsewhere, I'd put this season up as my most rewarding.

And the ACC championship was such an amazing game.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Boo to all of this!

I should be back to contending after this upcoming season. This team really had no depth anywhere, and therefore I've had to recruit for two people at all but 3 or 4 positions.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
im going to call it a career, my 360 sub just lapsed and i dont have the time these days.

good footballin' pals!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Dubious posted:

im going to call it a career, my 360 sub just lapsed and i dont have the time these days.

good footballin' pals!
See ya Dubs! It was fun!

• Locked thread