Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will dethrone ZSB First for Titles?
Miami
GT
UNC
NCSU
BC
FSU
Clemson
EA Sports
NO ONE
View Results

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Please do. 76 is more than enough movement to get out of the pocket when I have to, but 81 is weak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
I'll get mine in Saturday morning

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Slywalker13 posted:

I'll get mine in Saturday morning

Same here.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Man this OL is killing me. I gave up like 7 sacks against Duke because my OL was only good for like 2s max. R2a

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
UNC r2a. I miss my D from last year. Also I've been hearing but not listening to what you guys saw on the importance of THP...holy cow. This guy can make some crazy throws, also cost me two picks due to timing issues that I need to fix.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Z, I'll take that THP seeing as none of my QBs have over 82.

Also, I'd be down for a reboot with updated rosters at the end of the season, but only if everyone is okay with that too. I just think it'll level the playing field for Cletus, Dubious, and myself, and this dynasty would automatically jump to #2 in priority.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Yeah I have had to restart so many times against Bama, they either beat me in the final minute or they knock my Heisman QB Yancey out for 3+ weeks (which would kill me in the round robin setup I'm sure).

I could definitely use a little boost on my LTs if possible. OVRs are 67/57 for them. RTs are 89/66.

Going to try to beat Bama again in a moment. Think I'm finally going to ditch the old playbook for something that should work better against tough defenses.

edit - GOD drat IT even with an almost perfect game Bama stopped me again. I'll have to try it again later today. Yancey had 3 passing and 3 rushing TDs, total shoot-out, and Bama stopped me on my final drive where I should have scored to go up with only little time left on the game. :(

cletus42o fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Aug 8, 2015

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I could probably handle a reboot. I like my team but at least I'd have a reason for some of my losses.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm not in favor of a reboot because I've finally climbed that mountain to build NCSU to a respectable level but if it levels the playing field I'm cool with it.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

I'm not in favor of a reboot because I've finally climbed that mountain to build NCSU to a respectable level but if it levels the playing field I'm cool with it.

You'd be able to take Clemson. You don't have to start with that team again unless you want to.

E: I just think this dynasty will truly be the last one running, and is consistently more active. The DD and SEC are full of inconsistent players who periodically go on hiatus so if we're gonna ride this until the wheels fall off I'd prefer we do it without glitches. I'd hate to have this whole negotiation over recruits for the remainder of the ACC.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Aug 8, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

I'll consider it after this season.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I've had a few chances at Clemson and better teams but NCSU Ryde or Die wit my wolfpack

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I've put in some stat changes.

Dubious you have a legitimate QB now on there with real THP/THA (he had like 50 speed I pushed that to around 70 so see how that works for you).

Miami QB now has 87 THP.

GT/NCSU Olines improved.

See if that helps guys.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Is there a way to export our current rosters? That'd be the perfect situation IMO.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

Is there a way to export our current rosters? That'd be the perfect situation IMO.

You used to be able to do that...but they took it out because people were abusing it in recruiting to figure out the best pitches and slam them hard in the actual online dynasty. I'll admit i did that. So I'm not sure there is a way to do that although it seems like it ought to be possible. If we can figure out how to do that then yes I'll gladly do that.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Y'all got till tomorrow sometime.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm r2a

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

The Notorious ZSB posted:

I've put in some stat changes.

Dubious you have a legitimate QB now on there with real THP/THA (he had like 50 speed I pushed that to around 70 so see how that works for you).

Miami QB now has 87 THP.

GT/NCSU Olines improved.

See if that helps guys.

does this require an advance to see? my QBs havent changed.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Will try to beat Bama shortly. Don't think I've ever had this many restarts. :(

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Dubious posted:

does this require an advance to see? my QBs havent changed.

That's entirely possible. Alternatively if you've saved the dynasty file try deleting it and have it redownload it?

Usually it takes an advance, sorry if that's a bummer.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Okay, I don't even want to see the # of restarts, but I finally beat Bama 37-35.

GT ready to fuckin' advance!

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
fffffff My game didn't upload, can I get one more day?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Just booked a flight to NOLA on Labor Day Sunday...

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

You picked the best weekend to go: Southern Decadence. Labor Day weekend is one of the biggest and raunchiest gay festivals in the country. It is a ton of fun. Hit me up when you're here dude

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

fffffff My game didn't upload, can I get one more day?

Umm yeah sure man.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Done thanks

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Advanced to week 3. Everyone's roster adjustments should have stuck this time. Let me know if I need to try again.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
GT r2a

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Advanced to week 3. Everyone's roster adjustments should have stuck this time. Let me know if I need to try again.

My qb is still a 58 speed statue :v:

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Dubious posted:

My qb is still a 58 speed statue :v:

Mother fucker. Mayhaps this can only happen during the roster adjustment period...

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Im gonna just have to hope i can beat you fuckers to a qb. Or if we restart its a non issue and i wouldnt be xp bugged.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I'm personally annoyed that it saved the roster changes prior to the advance. I went and viewed them multiple times then it wouldn't actually upload them apparently.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

I'm personally annoyed that it saved the roster changes prior to the advance. I went and viewed them multiple times then it wouldn't actually upload them apparently.
I didn't actually check any of mine, I played Tulane so if they didn't stick for me, I'll deal with it. Bama was going to be the toughest CPU game on my season I'm sure and I need luck more than stats when it comes to the user games.

I'll check in a bit though. Guessing I should look at my LTs that I mentioned being 67/57 to look for the difference - my 89 RT was decent enough that I wouldn't think you'd have boosted him, and I didn't write down any stats for my guards.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I had bumped a lot of guys back up Oline players so that at the least you'll be okay moving forward. It looked like JB had a walk on at LG that I tried fixing into an actual player.

e: I see they haven't stuck. I want to try again in the offseason, but I'll also look at new rosters.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Aug 11, 2015

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I leave saturday morning for a week, if we can get an advance before then so I don't hold people up that'd be greaaaaaaaaat.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'll play my game either tonight or tomorrow night.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

I leave saturday morning for a week, if we can get an advance before then so I don't hold people up that'd be greaaaaaaaaat.

You're on a Bye for the next week as well. Since I knew you had that broken hand/wrist thing I scheduled lots of open dates for you early on.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Just you left JB.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

This defense is stout. The online and passing game is suspect.

R2a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Advanced.

VT vs FSU

Dubious lemme know what a good time is for you (not monday).

• Locked thread