Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will dethrone ZSB First for Titles?
Miami
GT
UNC
NCSU
BC
FSU
Clemson
EA Sports
NO ONE
View Results

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I should be back rolling normally tomorrow or Friday. Just got settled in NOLA and doing what I can from the web

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I haven't even messed w my board yet

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah and then you abandoned us for Rumchata drinks with Thai hookers

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Man this OL is killing me. I gave up like 7 sacks against Duke because my OL was only good for like 2s max. R2a

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm not in favor of a reboot because I've finally climbed that mountain to build NCSU to a respectable level but if it levels the playing field I'm cool with it.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I've had a few chances at Clemson and better teams but NCSU Ryde or Die wit my wolfpack

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

You picked the best weekend to go: Southern Decadence. Labor Day weekend is one of the biggest and raunchiest gay festivals in the country. It is a ton of fun. Hit me up when you're here dude

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

It's kind of ridiculous you're only willing to take top flight recruits and that's a terrible way to build depth. I have plenty of guys who don't start until their senior year and were only 67-72 OVR. A lot of my top classes are heavily inflated by guys who are busts but have high star ratings. I have only been able to recruit on the same level as most of you guys for the past couple of seasons. I just suck it up, shift my scheme dependent on what players I have and pray that my defense isn't a total sieve. If you guys are #1 on a recruit I back off and find someone else who can fill that roster spot until the next cycle. You don't need a team of only 90+ OVR players to be competitive.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I vote max coach xp with divisions intact. I'll still roll with NCSU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Typical women loving up e-football

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

It seems like we are

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Nope, it's still pretty awful. I likely won't have better internet for a month. If you want to try we can, but the only time it ever works ok is usually around this time of day

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I start my new job on Tuesday so hopefully after the first paycheck I can be rolling again

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Cletus, if you're willing to try, I am as well. We can at least see how bad it is

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Looks like my net is stable enough to play games at the right time of day, but GT thoroughly whooped me. Gg

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

It's cool, I honestly didn't expect it to work so well w Cletus. We only had some lag during one drive but otherwise it was good. Next season, bruh bruh

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I believe we have played every season since Kancho left us

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm fine w the new season

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can't get to my Xbox to accept the invite til the morning or tomorrow evening

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

If that's when you're in NOLA, hit me up

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

My membership lapsed so I'm on ap til Friday when I get paid

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I don't think I've done mine yet but if it's a game I can lose, I'll play it tonight

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Tried to play last night but Stanford was beasting on me. If I have time I'll do it tonight

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Honestly I only really Carr about my ACC games and I'm going to be short on time tonight too, so just sim it

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm leaning real heavily on Brissett and my secondary

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

This dynasty will always get priority for me, particularly user games. Cruel commish mode if ya got to

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Glad to have new blood in here!

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm only AP for non user games. I'm still playing user games, so when is good sly? I work 7cst to 5cst so somewhere outside of that

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Weekends are good for me. I'm up by 7cst , only catch is I'm unavailable from 9am-10am on Saturday.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

For sure. I'll see you then.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll be on in like 10-15.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

poo poo, thought we were doing 8cst. You still around?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Fyi JB is getting braces so he might be loopy

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll always be around for user games. Should be more active in the new year, but I'll always keep up with this if there's enough of us playing.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I've been bad about checking in on this. Next season I'm all in and will play my games. Love 2 ACC

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

drat, not even a single AA

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Likely story

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Holy gently caress my team is bad at QB, LB, DBs. Losing my top 4 CBs to graduation after this year

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

R2a. My best QB is 77 OVR lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yah I'm good

• Locked thread