Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I'm doing the Deep Dungeon! I've never actually gone through it before, trying to find the exit gates in the dark is butt. Also trying to get jerks with both Chaos Blades AND Maintenance skill to death drop their BEST SWORD IN THE loving GAME is annoying too! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
omfg, as soon as i got through the loving cutscene after cuchulain my loving app crashed before i could save

i'm so loving pissed right now

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i really can't recommend the android app at all. this is the second time it's ctd and hosed me out of important progress. like right after a battle where my mystic got 3 skills from crystals.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Charles Bukowski posted:

I'm doing the Deep Dungeon! I've never actually gone through it before, trying to find the exit gates in the dark is butt. Also trying to get jerks with both Chaos Blades AND Maintenance skill to death drop their BEST SWORD IN THE loving GAME is annoying too! :D

my friend and i spent an entire weekend getting everything in the deep dungeon, including the move-find item poo poo. it was exhausting

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

i really can't recommend the android app at all. this is the second time it's ctd and hosed me out of important progress. like right after a battle where my mystic got 3 skills from crystals.

you are straight up better off getting an emulator and playing either the psp or ps1 games dude

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Charles Bukowski posted:

bring Catch and enjoy tons of extremely good weapons

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

you are straight up better off getting an emulator and playing either the psp or ps1 games dude

i should do that at some point, but i'm sort of committed in terms of time atm

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

a thing i dislike is everytime i decide to replay tactics ogre psp vers. i'm like "cressida you are mine this time eheheh" but then after 65 hours i still dont have a necromancer and i get weary and slowly give up, maybe someday i'll have that necromancer.

64 and knights of lodis are my faves there i said it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i dig it but emulation is kinda junk for ob64. using items outside of battle maps can crash your game so i can't stat book my traditional 100ali lich

• Locked thread