Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"And when i looked back, there was only one set of giant rear end prints in the sand. Because I was sitting on his face..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"More like Polly want a room full of crackers. Seriously- not a single black person here?"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"I'm afraid I cannot grant your transfer request. Sea-block is already full"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"This would be a lot easier if I had paid the drat electric bill on time"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"I know it's not what you had in mind when you said you wanted to 'play doctor,' Marsha, but pretend doctor or not, your BMI still makes you fall into the 'obese' category.

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I've checked your entire suitcase with no luck. You must have left your neck at home."

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"What can I say? Those ISIS propaganda videos are very convincing. Enjoy your anthrax, you infidel."

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"Let me just put this out there now- I'm really into pegging, so if that doesn't work for you then we're both wasting our time here."

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"Have you ever heard of something called 'preping the bull'?"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"I know they're all cows, but since they did all technically come from India, somehow people from the south still know to say racist poo poo to them."

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"Look- I'm the goddamn Burger King. If I tell you to put chicken nuggets on top of a whopper, you put the drat order in without question, ok?"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"gently caress it, I'm outta here. You dumb fucks couldn't even convict OJ, so what chance do you even have of finding me once I go home and wash this makeup off?"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"I've heard of star power, but this is ridiculous"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"I can't believe we all paid for this movie when it's clear that none of us even have eyeballs"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"This is not what I thought you meant by 'lets hop in the pool so i can show you my monster'"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"Meanwhile, on the set of 'The 911 Year Itch'..."

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"Yeah, so it turns out that was actually a typo. It should have read 'No Forks.' "

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"Hang on a second- I'm trying to use my gigantic loving ears to eavesdrop on those people in the other room"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"For the last time- you can't get AIDS from being milked"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"It was at that moment that the senator realized exactly why it had been so easy for him to book Drake to perform at his rally"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"I know they warned me not to rub a magic lamp that I got from Aquaman, but it seemed like a simple enough wish- 'I want to work in a school.' "

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"So it says here there's something called a 'sandwich.' It lets you eat peanut butter without licking it off of someone's crotch... Were either of you aware of this?"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

Bored posted:

If I didn't have to register, maybe I would consider it.

I don't know if this is allowed or not, but I made a generic account to submit captions:

email address: SACaptions@gmail.com
Display Name: sacaptions
PW: NewYorker

Unfortunately it only lets you submit one caption per picture, and it won't let you log in without filling in a caption.

Mods- if this isn't allowed for some reason then please feel free to delete this. Thanks.

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"You weren't kidding when you said you planned to sit around the couch all weekend"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"Why, yes, I'm a huge fan of Elton John. How did you know?"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue
]
There are no maps or anything here, but you think there are becauase you're crazy in the head. Like that book about the king that gets a new wardrobeİ

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"I brought a Toblerone for lunch"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"But what's to be done when the Gorton's fisherman can't trust himself?"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"I'm afraid I can't make any sense of your new clause"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

Worldshatter posted:

You know... I've heard that the Burger QUEEN gets paid pretty well

Bitch, the add said "burger queen," not "size queen," so stop comlaining.

• Locked thread