Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

"You see, it's about ethics in video game journalism."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

"Get the gently caress out, you don't belong here you filthy swine!"

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

"WEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWEEEEOOOORRRRRROOOOOUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAWWWWEEEEEEEEEOOOOORRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZTTT"

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

"Christ, what an rear end in a top hat."

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

"Christ Ellen, what kind of establishment makes you cook your own meal that you order? And plus it's not very economical, what with the stoves in place of tables. Why did you pick this place for our anniversary, Ellen? The gently caress is wrong with you? That's it, I want a divorce!"

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

"Oh you're dying of thirst? You want water? Well luckily for you I've got some. But seeing as how this is a post apocalyptic capitalist society, some quid pro quo needs to transpire here... *zzzzzziiiip!*"

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

"Oh my god! Should I call 911!?"
"Should I call 911!? I'M loving DYING OVER HERE AND YOU'RE MAKING JOKES!? THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU ALICE!? *cough* Oh god the pain!!!"

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

"...Tom Servo! That's who you look like!"

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

"...ironically this is far cheaper and more effective than offshoring our customer service operations"

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

"HOLY poo poo -- PIIISSSSSSSS!!"

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

"God dammit Todd! Why couldn't your mom take your dumbass dog with her after she dropped you off? Is that an illegal extra fireball nerf? Dude I looked over your character sheet and you're loving cheating...!?$@!!!"

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

"This is now my fetish"

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

"All you have to do is put this suit on, and then you should have no problem pleasing your wife"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

".roloc s'ti si neerG .elbat acimroF a si sihT"

• Locked thread