Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Oh hey, look who has become bad at maintaining his LP threads :kiddo:

bumblingbee posted:

To me this level is Unreal 2. Every time I think about the game I remember this level. The premise is really nice, even if the execution is a bit lacking in my opinion. I just love weird science-fiction stuff like this.

Edit: Also, the Eliot reference made me really happy for some reason. :allears:
Yeah, I really like the setting! But I said my piece about the level itself. Also, what reference do you mean? Must have flown by me.

Soup Inspector posted:

At first I thought it was a bit strange that John initially showed no emotion whatsoever when he found out he was being reinstated, but on second thoughts I figure he was just trying to keep up appearances in front of a superior. It'd look bad if he started giggling like a schoolgirl and jumping up and down in glee, after all! I did think his voice actor did a good job with the "Isn't it awesome we're back in the Marines?" and the radio conversations, though.
I laugh everytime when I hear John giggle to himself because he's back in after the official part is over. And it's kinda funny that rest of the crew just shits on his dreams :v:

Antistar01 posted:

I'd also forgotten the rocket launcher and its mildly unusual secondary fire mode. Maybe because it's not as interesting/weird as the rocket launcher in Unreal 1, which looked like a minigun and could fire up to six rockets at once depending on how long you held the fire button down. It did a surprising number of different things depending on which fire button you pressed (primary/secondary, as in Unreal 2), whether you held down the button, or held down one button then pressed the other. Single or multiple rockets flying in a straight line - in a spread or grouped all together - or you could fire them like bouncy grenades on a ballistic trajectory. Oh, and I think you could use them as homing rockets if you locked onto a target before firing. It was bananas.

Tim didn't really comment on it in the video, but I liked the magnum; I think it was my favourite weapon, actually. The three-round-burst was really satisfying. In the mod I made for the game I had a pistol weapon that used the same behaviour as the magnum. It was a Beretta 92FS - pretty standard in computer games - and I remember re-jigging the alternate fire so that it was just a single shot, like the primary. In hindsight I probably should have made it a Beretta 93R instead and kept the burst-fire, but I don't think I knew the difference back then. :v:
Man, the old Unreal rocket launcher was crazy cool! There are very few weapons that are as intereting as that one was. The launcher in Unreal 2 is pretty handy though. It's honestly your best choice against Humans due to their general toughness. Also, the alt fire mode will be seen in all it's glory, and it's almost impossible to beat a certain mission without being good at using it. On that note, you can actually use it kinda cheese a few spots. Like, the targeting works beyond the range of vision, so if you know where enemies are, you can snipe them before they even react to you.

Also, I didn't have room to talk a bout the magnum, but I'll try to squeeze it in in the future. It's a really strong and accurate weapon, and perfect at destroying anything that's tough. However, you get very little ammo for it, so it has to be used when it counts!

your evil twin posted:

I like how Unreal 2 has a combination of human machinery and crates intruding on the fleshy environment.
Man, I'm tempted to spoil a later part here, but we'll sure see a combination of flesh and machinery later on :shh:

Boner Slam posted:

Good videos, really enjoyable.
Also the commentary is really good... and of course that precious German accent :D

I am not so sure about the new soundtrack... Especially in the first video it's so painfully 80's synth and cheery it doesn't really jive with the atmosphere of the game at all. Maybe for the later missions you'll choose something more atmospheric?
But if that's your Gimmick for your LPs I guess okay.
Lol, yeah my accent gives me away everytime.

On topic of the music, I guess you have to make a call based upon taste and you can't hit everyone's. I've spent half my life with things that relate to music, so I think that I have a good taste and feel for what works. If other people think that too is a gamble, but I fared well with my insticts so far. This is the third LP with a custom soundtrack that I'm doing, and so far it has always been well received. Taste isn't a thing that you can really argue about, so I'm cool with folks saying their mind on my choices. Also, 80's synth is my jam and it's gonna be a thing in the LP forever. Sure, there will be levels that have a distinctive tone to them and will also get appropriate tunes, but sometimes(usually in the intermissions), I'll just throw in a tune that's pleasant to listen to while not really caring about creating atmosphere.

Also, new video on the weekend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Unreal 2 is a giant tech demo, and this level was clearly intended to show off the graphics and terrain more than actually be playable. Either that or the level designers realised their shiny engine couldn't stand up to much actual gameplay and so kept the level as short as possible before the suspension of disbelief wore off.

It's certainly atmospheric and unsettling your first time through, though.

bumblingbee
Dec 30, 2012

Gregbus? Gregbus, what's wrong? Answer me! GREGBUS!

Tin Tim posted:

Yeah, I really like the setting! But I said my piece about the level itself. Also, what reference do you mean? Must have flown by me.

Aw man, I felt so :viggo: for noticing that. And now it's not intentional...

"[...] This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper."

The Hollow Men by T.S. Eliot

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Loxbourne posted:

Unreal 2 is a giant tech demo, and this level was clearly intended to show off the graphics and terrain more than actually be playable. Either that or the level designers realised their shiny engine couldn't stand up to much actual gameplay and so kept the level as short as possible before the suspension of disbelief wore off.

It's certainly atmospheric and unsettling your first time through, though.

You know that criticism leveled against Half Life 2 that's gotten popular the last few years? "It was a glorified tech demo, a string of set pieces showing off the engine without any real coherence".

That's quite true of Unreal 2, which came out about a year before HL2. Gosh, I didn't even realize this game was 13 years old until I just looked that up.

Still looks pretty good in my opinion.

AirborneNinja
Jul 27, 2009

I enjoyed this game up until the last couple of missions. Didn't even know the dodge existed which makes the combat seem much more fluid.
Your soundtrack is loving fantastic as well.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Severnaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ntFrQU_cT8
More factions get involved in the struggle for the artifacts, and the TCA openly clashes with the different human cooperations. A marine team on a sabotage raid ended up stranded and under fire, so John comes in for the rescue.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

bumblingbee posted:

Aw man, I felt so :viggo: for noticing that. And now it's not intentional...
Sorry! It was just a phrase I felt like using :kiddo:

CheeseThief posted:

Still looks pretty good in my opinion.
Yeah! If I had to name the biggest strength of the game, then it would probably be that it looks really good for a game of its age.

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010

Tin Tim posted:

Severnaya

One question: HOW? Or better yet, WHY? Why do you fail when you are actually FURTHER AWAY from the explosion if you simply wait by your ship while in the ending cut scene, your ship is sitting right there, maybe 50 feet away from the front of the dam when it blows and then you just casually fly away admits the debris.

From a programming sense, I guess they couldn't figure out a way to track you to the point of, 'welp, you're out of the main building, you'll be fine now.' while from a LOGIC stance the response is 'NO! That is not how it should work!'

But then again, I tend to bring logic into places where there is none to begin with and thus has no point being there.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:
To their credit, Aida's voice actor did a good job of conveying someone cracking as they watch their friend die.

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013
There was a sniper rifle in Unreal 1... sort of. It didn't have a scope, but you could zoom in to a ridiculous degree with it as if it did.

It's kind of telling that I'm talking about Unreal 1 again here rather than Unreal 2.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
If only John could run at the speed of something slightly faster than tank. Alas, no. :rip:

It's funny because at any other Unreal game movespeed they could've given you like 2 minutes and it would've been no big deal. In this game 5 isn't as generous as it seems, despite you easily doing it in 3.

with a UT game that gives you a translocator, I dunno, 30 seconds? 45? You can really haul rear end with one of those.

StarFyter
Oct 10, 2012

You talk about saving up the magnum ammo, but unless I'm entirely mistaken, doesn't this game reset your ammo each time you start a level? I faintly remember that happening in my playthrough long ago.

It could of course also be some other game, because as said, Unreal 2 is kind of bland.

Oh, and I gotta say, I'm a big fan oh your music choices, and been following since Shogo. 80's Synth is totally my jam as well!

StarFyter fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Sep 21, 2015

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
The sniper sections in this level show off one of the game's sillier quirks. When some enemies die, their dropped weapon spawns at head height. The result is the silly sight of a squad of hard-bitten corporate mercenaries seemingly throwing their guns in the air whenever they get shot.

EDIT: Obviously with a level name like that, the whole thing is a nod to Goldeneye. I wonder if the dev team were hoping to show the dam crack and flood with shiny dynamic water effects?

Loxbourne fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Sep 21, 2015

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Disregard.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
Oh man, I just found this, so I have so much to catch up on! :3:

I enjoyed playing Unreal 2, but I managed to get really stuck at a particular mission, and really had to just give up on it, which was a shame. Would love to see how you fair with it compared to me.

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Most Amewsing Prinny Ever!

Ben Kasack posted:

One question: HOW? Or better yet, WHY? Why do you fail when you are actually FURTHER AWAY from the explosion if you simply wait by your ship while in the ending cut scene, your ship is sitting right there, maybe 50 feet away from the front of the dam when it blows and then you just casually fly away admits the debris.

From a programming sense, I guess they couldn't figure out a way to track you to the point of, 'welp, you're out of the main building, you'll be fine now.' while from a LOGIC stance the response is 'NO! That is not how it should work!'

But then again, I tend to bring logic into places where there is none to begin with and thus has no point being there.

Maybe because you're downstream and that explosion actually cracked the dam? At least that always was my own explanation for it.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

StarFyter posted:

You talk about saving up the magnum ammo, but unless I'm entirely mistaken, doesn't this game reset your ammo each time you start a level? I faintly remember that happening in my playthrough long ago.
The game is actually inconsistent on that front. Sometimes it does reset your ammo, sometimes it does not. I have no idea which level behaves in what way, but I generally tend to hog powerful ammo if I don't need to use it to survive right the gently caress now. So yeah, maybe you don't need to be as stingy as me :v:

Loxbourne posted:

The sniper sections in this level show off one of the game's sillier quirks. When some enemies die, their dropped weapon spawns at head height. The result is the silly sight of a squad of hard-bitten corporate mercenaries seemingly throwing their guns in the air whenever they get shot.
lmao, I didn't even spot that. What I did spot though is that dropped weapons sometimes are comically big in relation to the models. Enemies pooping out oversized rocket launchers keeps on happening

JossiRossi posted:

I enjoyed playing Unreal 2, but I managed to get really stuck at a particular mission, and really had to just give up on it, which was a shame. Would love to see how you fair with it compared to me.
Hey Rossi, how you're doing? I actually don't know which level could have blocked you from playing this fine game, so pray tell

Nuramor posted:

Maybe because you're downstream and that explosion actually cracked the dam? At least that always was my own explanation for it.
Yeah. The shaky reason is that John can't possibly take off with the shuttle in time before a huge wave washes over him and kills him. Never mind that his suit has internal oxygen supply and can take quite some punches :ssh:

Also, hey folks! Sorry for the delay(gently caress I repeat myself too often itt), but I got caught by crunch time at work. Now I have 2 weeks off though, and the next episodes are already done and should go up in a day or two.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Tin Tim posted:

Hey Rossi, how you're doing? I actually don't know which level could have blocked you from playing this fine game, so pray tell

If I recall, it is a later level where you are defending yourself and can set up barriers. It is one of their attempts to vary up the gameplay and for some reason I could not get past it for the life of me. It's been a few years though since I played it, so I might be missing some crucial bits there.

Also, doing well!

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

There are a couple of defense missions that can get dicey, but I have a hunch that it may be the very next one!

Speaking off...

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Kalydon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSslp6TBwWQ
A blind passenger takes its toll on our ship, and forces some repairs on us. At least it's a cute passenger :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjlB0L6kIok
Of course, a pit stop is the perfect opportunity for one of the many factions that want to grab our artifacts to attack!

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
The writing in this game is actually decent. Certainly a step above the generic space marine trappings; it'll get downright good towards the end of the game. Someone had talent on this team.

EDIT: I beg to differ. The Liandri Angels are naked under their armour, the R-rated parts are just hidden by little pieces of machinery. The sheer stupidity of transparent-fronted battlesuits aside, my friends and I always used to joke that those suits must be controlled by the nipples.

Loxbourne fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Oct 6, 2015

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

I never really thought about it further but it amused me a bit when Isaak talks about putting a fifty caliber slug within an inch of where you aim it at two clicks.

stop mixing your metric and imperial, Isaak! :eng99:

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Loxbourne posted:

The writing in this game is actually decent. Certainly a step above the generic space marine trappings; it'll get downright good towards the end of the game. Someone had talent on this team.

EDIT: I beg to differ. The Liandri Angels are naked under their armour, the R-rated parts are just hidden by little pieces of machinery. The sheer stupidity of transparent-fronted battlesuits aside, my friends and I always used to joke that those suits must be controlled by the nipples.
I need to check my footage later, because we will have at least one very close encounter with an Angel heavy. But I was sure that it's just a skin colored suit or something. Lol if they're actually naked though

Also agree on the writing being pretty good at times! Like, the story is kinda sloppy, but I'll fight for the ending of this game. It gets me every time

Psion posted:

I never really thought about it further but it amused me a bit when Isaak talks about putting a fifty caliber slug within an inch of where you aim it at two clicks.

stop mixing your metric and imperial, Isaak! :eng99:
Isn't "click" just like a general military term? Not sure!

However, I sure was fond of the phrase "They beat off the Scar" in the intermission :v:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Tin Tim posted:

Isn't "click" just like a general military term? Not sure!

it is, but it's slang for a kilometer.

e: I forgot to point it out, but I really like how John's VA sells "Jesus, did ya send out invitations?"

always liked that line.

Psion fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Oct 7, 2015

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Oh, and really good call with Vector Drop in that last video, by the way. Thanks for introducing me to that song and artist - Drifting is gooooood. I went and listened to pretty much everything they have over the last day or two. :v:

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Most Amewsing Prinny Ever!
Using the "infinite ammo" cheats on any of the defense missions is just hilarious. Nothing like plopping down a bazillion rocket turrets and watch the show.

Also, about not knowing where the drop is: Ne'Ban screwed it up during his briefing, but you can display a clear map of the area after the briefing by using the holomap yourself, and one of the settings indicates the drop location. I know you're not showing it for brevitys sake, but here the map is actually useful for once.

Pyradox
Oct 23, 2012

...some kind of monster, I think.

I really like how this game delivers exposition by having you explain stuff your character already knows to Ne'Ban.

It would be easy for them to just have John ask all of the dumb/naive questions or be the new recruit, and he'd come across as completely unqualified to be running his own ship.

Soup Inspector
Jun 5, 2013

AltaBrown posted:

To their credit, Aida's voice actor did a good job of conveying someone cracking as they watch their friend die.

Agreed. As others (and myself) have already pointed out, there's some genuinely good voice acting in this game (I quite liked the exchange between our hero and Aida when she first realises he's going to arm the explosives).

And maybe I'm more oblivious than I thought and others have noticed it long before now, but I just realised that the grenades in the grenade launcher are colour coded and have a little symbol indicating the munition type (for example, EMP grenades are blue and have a lightning bolt symbol). Nice detail, at any rate! :v:

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Nuramor posted:

Using the "infinite ammo" cheats on any of the defense missions is just hilarious. Nothing like plopping down a bazillion rocket turrets and watch the show.

Also, about not knowing where the drop is: Ne'Ban screwed it up during his briefing, but you can display a clear map of the area after the briefing by using the holomap yourself, and one of the settings indicates the drop location. I know you're not showing it for brevitys sake, but here the map is actually useful for once.
Lmao, making a wall of rocket turrets never crossed my mind!

Also, I actually didn't know that you can check out the map on your own after Ne'Ban is done :kiddo:

Pyradox posted:

I really like how this game delivers exposition by having you explain stuff your character already knows to Ne'Ban.

It would be easy for them to just have John ask all of the dumb/naive questions or be the new recruit, and he'd come across as completely unqualified to be running his own ship.
Huh, I never looked at it this way but you're right. It's indeed a pretty neat way to get the exposition done without degrading the main character to some cluless rube.

Also, hey y'all! It's getting old at this point, but sorry for another delay! Turns out that you often tend to fill your vaccation time with vaccation type things instead of yakking about video games. But fear not, the thread will be back sometime next week. The next set of episodes is already rendered and ready for me to commentate.

StarFyter
Oct 10, 2012

I'm pretty sure you can check out the map yourself on any of the briefings that happen in the briefing room! Kind of neat if you want a closer look at the exterior maps.

Also, it's good that your vacation had vacation things, instead of being filled with sickness, like most of mine tend to end up like :v:

Personally I'm of the mind that good things are worth waiting for, and I don't think I've been disappointed by your music choices yet.

I have to say though, aside from one future mission, I'm drawing a total blank of what's about to come next, so looking forward to seeing what it was.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Tin Tim posted:

Huh, I never looked at it this way but you're right. It's indeed a pretty neat way to get the exposition done without degrading the main character to some cluless rube.
Another game that had this approach that comes to mind is Tachyon: The Fringe with Bruce Campbell voicing the protagonist: the tutorial is a mission where he is hired to certify a new flight instructor by acting as a recruit and providing the occasional tip since he's supposed to be a veteran mercenary. :keke:

Tin Tim posted:

Also, hey y'all! It's getting old at this point, but sorry for another delay! Turns out that you often tend to fill your vaccation time with vaccation type things instead of yakking about video games. But fear not, the thread will be back sometime next week. The next set of episodes is already rendered and ready for me to commentate.
Thanks for the update and as always, take your time: your LPs are worth it.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I'm enjoying this LP so far. I've never gotten past that defensive mission, so I was glad to hear it was one of the harder ones.

I've been checking out your earlier LPs as well, and they've just resulted in me throwing money at a bunch of bandcamp pages.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

I've been checking out your earlier LPs as well, and they've just resulted in me throwing money at a bunch of bandcamp pages.
Nice one :shepspends:

Also, update in a few minutes

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Sulferon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQcarD_Wlgo
The intel network of the TCA discovered that one of the cooperations developed a fancy analytical tool that helps them locate the rest of the artifacts. So naturally John gets sent to kill them all steal their data.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Tin Tim posted:

Sulferon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQcarD_Wlgo
The intel network of the TCA discovered that one of the cooperations developed a fancy analytical tool that helps them locate the rest of the artifacts. So naturally John gets sent to kill them all steal their data.
I remember winning this mission by having the marine in power armor defend the back entrance, two others defending the front and leaving one in the control room.
Now why I remember this specific bit of the game after all these years is beyond me. :psyduck:

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

This, along with an upcoming mission possibly the next, is one of my favorite in Unreal 2. I'm a huge sucker for these kind of timed defense missions in any game, Warcraft 3 and Red Alert 2 come to mind as examples, I love planning out my neat little defenses that inevitably under perform horribly. Weirdly I remember the level being much bigger than this, it's also one of the uglier ones to boot. Just look at the repeating crack texture on the outer wall.

Really surprised to hear you dislike the grenade launcher so much, with the variety of grenades on offer I found it to be your best choice for any situation. The assault rifle feels too weak after a while and everything else is too specialized, the grenade launcher can pretty much one shot anything short of heavy armor at any range but extreme and point blank. I believe the hitbox troubles you were having are more to do with the turrets than the grenades but I also think the damage radius for EMP grenades is a lot smaller than the visuals would leave you to believe.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
I remember this mission. It was so nice to have a heavy-armour trooper of your own. From memory they can be worthwhile, but (aside from Sgt Stompy there) you need to put them in groups of two or more. They cover the front, you cover the back.

It is a VERY bad idea to have the rocket launcher guy indoors! The flamethrower trooper, on the other hand, just loves a nice tight corridor for his impromptu barbecues.

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013
This is one of those missions that I'm remembering once you get to it, but had otherwise forgotten.

There's actually only one more mission we haven't seen yet that I remember anything about. My mind's a blank beyond that; I don't even remember how the game ends.

StarFyter
Oct 10, 2012

radintorov posted:

I remember winning this mission by having the marine in power armor defend the back entrance, two others defending the front and leaving one in the control room.
Now why I remember this specific bit of the game after all these years is beyond me. :psyduck:

Oh man, I recall doing something really similar myself... perhaps it just made the most sense? The heavy dude with the rocket launcher in a fairly close space didn't seem to have any problems for me. edit: I mean not quite indoors, yeah

Heh, looks like this was the mission I remembered, and it was the very next one after I mentioned it :v: Rest of the game is a blur to me, aside from one possible plot point and final stage setting, but those are in my "was it even in this game?"-memory, so yeah. I'm curious to see if I remembered right, and even so, the music and gameplay are a treat.

Defensive missions are usually by nature pretty difficult to make all that interesting to watch, and I'm generally an advocate of efficiency, so you get no complaints from here. Weirdly, I remember this and the previous defense taking much longer. Perhaps it's just the perception of time as you're doing things yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

radintorov posted:

I guess I should go on record and say that it's actually possible to play and win the mission that way, with a little luck. But for me, out of four tries, the marines happily wandered outside of the compound and got torn to bits during the second wave so :shrug:

CheeseThief posted:

Really surprised to hear you dislike the grenade launcher so much, with the variety of grenades on offer I found it to be your best choice for any situation. The assault rifle feels too weak after a while and everything else is too specialized, the grenade launcher can pretty much one shot anything short of heavy armor at any range but extreme and point blank. I believe the hitbox troubles you were having are more to do with the turrets than the grenades but I also think the damage radius for EMP grenades is a lot smaller than the visuals would leave you to believe.
I actually don't dislike it at all! It's a very good and flexible weapon that could very well be pasted into any modern triple A shooter game. But...I'm just bad with it :negative:

Though that's sorta par for the course with my FPS lps. I basically always have one weapon that I suck with for some weird reason. Viewers of Mace Griffin will remember my struggle with the charged shot from the plasma gun!

Loxbourne posted:

It is a VERY bad idea to have the rocket launcher guy indoors!
Worked for me :v:

I'm not sure if these marines have alternate weapons, but if so then the rocket guy will whip it out instead of team killing everybody with rockets.

It's actually funny that so many of you don't seem to remember what the rest of the game was like, because the most interesting and iconic(imo) part is about to start soon. The next level is the last straight shooter level, and also the hardest level in the game in my view. After that the game will take a sudden detour in tone and setting that's pretty cool and I sure wish they would have stuck with it!

• Locked thread