Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i want those dota items but i'm not buyin this stinker 2x, i already threw my money away once for the 15 demo! gosh!@

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i mean it wasnt that bad of a game actually but its not good enough to really buy once, so 2x is esp. ridic. i liked the heavy mace schoolgirl and the card guy and the shotgun guy

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i found it quite shocking how brutal and graphic the opening was with some magical twink and his chocofriend getting shot repeatedly and just dying slowly over 10 mins of cutscene, that was good i guess

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

One thing is that like, when you do the red reticle lock in and just instantly kill it feels like all the moves your chars learrn dont really matter. Also if anyone wants to give me the dota items I would like that.

• Locked thread