Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia
This is my first fighting game and still feel the initial learning curve is too steep, at least for me.

Combined with pings of 200-400, first impressions could have been better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia

Draynar posted:

If that is your average pings either no one around you is playing or issue is on your end.

No one around me is playing, once I got 30 ping and he was from my country (Turkey).

However, this thing is too complicated for me, if this is the simplest fighter there is they are apparently not for me!

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia
Combo memorization and too many attack types are big parts why I bounced off this game.

Basically I was hoping for an easy to learn, hard to master game. Instead it is hard to learn and hard to master.

An analogy would be dota2 vs heroes of the storm. Was expecting hots, got dota2 instead. I am sure once you sweated trough the needlessly complex basics there is a fun tactical game somewhere there though...

• Locked thread