Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
I am maining Talos because I am a scrublord apparently. I am doing real well mid silver just playing footsie with the occasional chaingrab punish. I am really having trouble teching falls consistently though. what is the trick to that?.

{edit} Does chell just not work for anyone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.

TwingeCrag posted:

I love playing Talos so much. So many command grabs. So many overdrive wins. This is the character I was born to play.

Hugbot is the greatest

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
I have no idea what I am doing with Talos but I am fairly successful. Block, hug all day. How do the guys I am playing combo me for like 50% of my health?

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
Rise of Incarnates just got killed. I didn't even know it existed. Anybody know how this game is doing?

• Locked thread