Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Cabbagepots posted:

The game only displays this for me. It's completely unresponsive. I don't know what the problem is.

This happens to me too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
poo poo don't work.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
I feel sorry for taking one of the codes given out, as I still can't play this.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
New patch, still can't run this game. I'm going to ignore it for a while and hopefully when I remember it exists, it'll work.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
I don't care if they replace Marvel with Rise of the Robots, just get rid of that crap.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Trykt posted:

PM one please I have a friend that wants to play!

Even though I have yet to get this game to successfully get to the main menu, I have a couple of codes:

8788A-GED8I-Z3AT6-E16VA-EDUH9
J1S7H-V9X9O-S8AUX-ELSL6-ID3YE

Make sure you post which one you've claimed.

A.o.D. fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Aug 8, 2015

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Still can't play this game.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

teagone posted:

Get a better PC, scrub.

PC's pretty good. scrub .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Vapor cannon was already ghetto, so what does that make the new move? Barrio? Warren? Gulag? necropolis?

• Locked thread