Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

TheJoker138 posted:

also a genetic freak who trains like an insane person. I could be totally wrong here, I don't follow UFC that closely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Edwardian posted:

The Raw tribute for Piper better be on loving point tonight.

In honor of Piper, they decide to open the show with the Mexican National Anthem.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
MCW just uploaded the final Piper's Pit from their show on 7/18:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf7of9M8ZI0

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

EugeneJ posted:

MCW just uploaded the final Piper's Pit from their show on 7/18:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf7of9M8ZI0

"..I won't get to make many more of these, so I wanna enjoy it while I can..." :smith:

On the upside, flipping channels and caught a Robot Chicken episode with Piper..."Hey HEY ya fuckin' NAZI" followed by a piledriver never fails to make me laugh. The shock of the whole thing is settling in now and I'm kind of a blubbery mess but gently caress, I'll miss that crazy old kilt-wearing, insult-slinging, fiery tempered Scot.

BOOTY-ADE fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Aug 4, 2015

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
RIP Da Maniac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWLdPN3nto

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Maniac's got kids?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Maniac's got kids?

... Nah, not anymore.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

cucka posted:

Am i the only one who found this creepy?

:ohdear:

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Meanwhile over on the David Icke forums Roddy was murdered because he told Jesse Ventura that They Live was a documentary and big upped Icke.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

TheJoker138 posted:

Fixed this for you.

What the hell is that?!

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Shoehead posted:

What the hell is that?!

Kevin Vampire Dude.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Mordecai, the evil holy version of the Undertaker. Later he would be bitten by a vampire and become Kevin Thorn.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

mordecai. A 3rd rate UT ripoff around for like 2 months in 2004.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wendell posted:

Mordecai, the evil holy version of the Undertaker. Later he would be bitten by a vampire and become Kevin Thorn.

Apparently during House Shows the crowd would chant along like the Count on his pinfall attempts, and CM Punk would make his comeback by making the sign of the cross at him :3:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Man I love wrestling

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Jerusalem posted:

Apparently during House Shows the crowd would chant along like the Count on his pinfall attempts, and CM Punk would make his comeback by making the sign of the cross at him :3:

They would also chant at Ariel, "SHE'S GOT HERPES!" and Thorn would act all angry about it. Then he'd think about it for a second, pull the ref over and have him inspect the inside of his lower lip.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

loving awesome!

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Jerusalem posted:

I can confirm this, they did it at a house show I went to! After Punk made the sign, Kevin freaked the hosed out, grabbed the ref and yelled "No crosses and no holy water!! Tell him!"

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I don't know if you know this, but Kevin Throne would frequent underground "bite clubs," all across the country.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Went to this circuit. Dude in the front row lifted his shirt to show Thorn a cross on his back and Thorn took a bump like he had been shot.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
Kevin Thorn is a guy who I thought had a great look and I was really surprised he didn't become at least a staple midcarder.

Also RIP Roddy Piper I hope Kevin Thorn hasn't enslaved you

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

It was always kind of odd that out of the blue he just lost the vampire gimmick, was Kevin Thorn: Generic Man With No Gimmick for a bit (with no real explanation as to why), and then was quietly let go.

mewse
May 2, 2006

DeathChicken posted:

It was always kind of odd that out of the blue he just lost the vampire gimmick, was Kevin Thorn: Generic Man With No Gimmick for a bit (with no real explanation as to why), and then was quietly let go.

Gimmick that offends Christians, another gimmick that offends Christians, no gimmick, gone

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Didn't vampire dude get named in a sexual assault case?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Jason Sensation claims that Kevin Thorn once beat him up for ribbing him, and later sexually assaulted him, ripping off his clothes. I don't think there was ever a case, though. You might be thinking of Sean O'Haire, who's had multiple run-ins with the law for assault and battery against men and women.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I thought the story from the Londrick shoot was that Dave Lagana made Kevin Thorn have sex with him in exchange for a push

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Halloween Jack posted:

Jason Sensation claims that Kevin Thorn once beat him up for ribbing him, and later sexually assaulted him, ripping off his clothes. I don't think there was ever a case, though. You might be thinking of Sean O'Haire, who's had multiple run-ins with the law for assault and battery against men and women.

Sean O'Haire is also dead.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Corzaa posted:

Sean O'Haire is also dead.
You're not telling us anything we don''t already know.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
A coworker actually emailed me that one after she found out I had a little project keeping track of dead wrestlers.

Hey, it was the Pathology department.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Morally despicable behavior like that isn't something I would expect from a pedophile.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I looked it up, and after having deleted all commentary regarding having faked the signatures it seems Rob waited 8 hours before saying these just happen to be different ones. So the artist there, Christopher Ott, has offered to pay back five times what Rob paid for the prints if he returns them.

"Rob is still reading everything here anyway so I issue this challenge to you, Rob.

Return all of the prints I sold you. Without a single marking of a signature... And I'll buy them back for 5 times what you paid for them!!! I want a tracking number to prove they were sent by noon tomorrow or the deal is off. "

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Some good came out of this. Feinstein went from fiddling kids to fiddling signatures.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Sean Waltman says he say RF get the autographed prints personally and said the signatures looked legit. So, I dunno.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

DM Punk posted:

Sean Waltman says he say RF get the autographed prints personally and said the signatures looked legit. So, I dunno.

Why does Waltman of all people support RF

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

KungFu Grip posted:

Why does Waltman of all people support RF

They bonded over their shared experiences with torn assholes.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

An unauthorized They Live-themed ripoff of a Shepard Fairey print is hilarious considering the entire Obey line was ripped wholesale from They Live to begin with

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

electric funeral posted:

They bonded over their shared experiences with torn assholes.

2edgy4me

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

DM Punk posted:

Ironically if you go through the FB posts, Rob contradicts X Pacs defence of him, which is odd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Dr. rear end posted:

An unauthorized They Live-themed ripoff of a Shepard Fairey print is hilarious considering the entire Obey line was ripped wholesale from They Live to begin with

it was a combination of that, and a previous thing fairey did called "andre the giant has a posse"

• Locked thread