Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Real sad to hear he has died, particularly at such a comparatively young age - but hey, the dude got cancer and a decade later his cause of death is dying in his sleep cancer-free, so every day was a gift basically. RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Critical posted:

This was my first exposure to Roddy as a kid and even though I have no idea who Morton was I loved it.

I'd seen Roddy before, but yeah I had no clue who Morton was but they did a great job of building up what a douchebag he was, and then Roddy comes out and pulls out that fire extinguisher... :munch:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

Can we put a car outside Hacksaw's house please

In 35 years Hacksaw will still be around and still wrestling. He'll look exactly the same, and still be exactly as over as he has always been.

It's incredible and a little unsettling to boot.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The new Forum title is great, thank you :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That DICK! posted:

Remembering Roddy is dead is going to remind me that Dusty is dead is going to remind me that Christopher Lee is dead. And then when Ian McKellan dies the whole thing will wrap around in both directions. Life is now officially hell

As always, America's finest news source is on top of this pressing issue

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Edwardian posted:

The Raw tribute for Piper better be on loving point tonight.

In honor of Piper, they decide to open the show with the Mexican National Anthem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wendell posted:

Mordecai, the evil holy version of the Undertaker. Later he would be bitten by a vampire and become Kevin Thorn.

Apparently during House Shows the crowd would chant along like the Count on his pinfall attempts, and CM Punk would make his comeback by making the sign of the cross at him :3:

• Locked thread