Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Piper's on my personal mount rushmore of wrestling faves. Dude was incredible in the ring and on the mic. One of the legit double tough guys that when he aimed to kick someone's rear end you couldn't tell if he was shooting or working.

His little comment on his podcast about how COPS(the show) ruined policing showed just what an incredibly astute mind hid behind all the bluster and madness.

Piper screaming about sweaty betties on WWECW showed just how little of a gently caress he gave about standards and practices and just lived for that crowd reaction.

Shine on, you crazy grandpa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Some good came out of this. Feinstein went from fiddling kids to fiddling signatures.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

KungFu Grip posted:

Chyna apparently crashed Piper's funeral.

she was invited, I guess?

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0813/599384/former-wwe-star-says-chyna-attempted-to-apologize-to-triple-h-at/

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

this makes me happy. Chyna not being a crazy person pleases me.

• Locked thread