Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
I actually just discovered this today. It seems to have a lot of potential. If you like Starmade, this is arguably better. It also has a single player resource based conquest mode which is really great if you don't have spergy friends to make shooty boats with.

Edit: I say it has a lot of potential but that doesn't mean there isn't plenty to do and see already.

Kibbles n Shits fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Aug 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
I'm bummed this game doesn't get more attention. It's a lot of fun. There's a ton of ways to customize your ship's AI and weapons and the campaign mode is pretty addictive. Or you can just play in sandbox and unleash your creations on eachother. This game has way more to offer than the similar titles out there. Plus, the dev is highly active and updates frequently. I feel like I've definitely gotten 20 dollars worth out of the game so far, and I still haven't tried everything yet. I have yet to experiment with non-balloon based aircraft, submarines, and spacecraft.

This game is everything I ever loved about Garry's Mod. Building patched together vehicles and tweaking their AI and stuff to make them more efficient killing machines, only this game is built around the concept.

Kibbles n Shits fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Aug 3, 2015

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Croccers posted:

I bought this ages ago but oh gawd the motion/sea sickness :stonk:

Press 'E' twice

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
The dev just added Lua blocks to the game for customized vehicle scripting. Not sure how functional they are yet but it should be the start of something glorious.

• Locked thread