Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

fool_of_sound posted:

Yeah, I'm looking at Trail of Cthulhu now; first impression are good.

I picked up Trail at Gencon after talking tot he writers a bunch. I'm still working through it but it sounds like it's going to be a solid game with a lot of fun.

And it better for all the hassle I went through buying it. The bank locked my debit card thinking it had been stolen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

drrockso20 posted:

that's why I always just pull cash out for Conventions

I've never had that happen before :( We've been going to Gencon since 2011 and Origins from 2006 to then. The real kicker was I failed the identification verification test over the phone and had to trek to an actual bank to fix the problem.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Does that mean it's going to be not rapey? I don't know anything about Cthulhutech other than it's Lovecraftian horror in a cyberpunk setting with lots of rape.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

So unrelated to the current conversation. A friend of mine found a company whose slogan is "purity through innovation" which got us talking about a company run by Space Marines. And now all I can picture is The Office 40k with a space marine in full power armor wearing a tie sitting at a desk and trying to sell paper For the Emperor.

Only it would have 40k logic. So the printer goes out and the techmarines don't just replace the toner. They have to go on some elaborate ritual involving praising the Emperor, killing a heretic, and replacing the toner.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

People apparently took guns to a Pokemon tournament. https://www.facebook.com/BostonPoliceDepartment?fref=nf

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

do you know the channel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I keep the recruitment thread bookmarked just in case a system I've wanted to try pops up but it's mostly monster heart games. I don't wanna be a teenage monster!

• Locked thread