Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
I was gonna make a joke about the awkward as hell sex rules from apocalypse world but I can't be bothered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
dog druid specializing in wind magic

just call him Air Bud

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
Every time I see "this cool fantasy setting that's not just Forgotten Realms but different" all I can think is how much I want to play an Eberron 13th Age game, or an Eberron video game, or really do anything in Eberron that doesn't involve the actual d&d mechanics.

Fake e: I have dogs but no cats, should I post dog pictures

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
My sister posted a craigslist link on my Facebook timeline:

quote:

D&D Dungeon Master
compensation: $100.00 per session
employment type: part-time

A Westside family is looking for a Dungeon master to play Dungeons and Dragons with 4-5 kids every Sunday from 1-5. Must be an expert at the game and like kids . The pay is $100.00. Please respond with a resume.

:3:

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

Galaga Galaxian posted:

$100 a session? poo poo, even I'd run D&D for that.

It's technically only $20/hr, but it was really tempting if the location in question wasn't a three hour round trip. Also, kids playing d&d :allears:

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

Galaga Galaxian posted:

There are much better RPGs kids could be playing IMO.

Personally, I'd see if the parent(s) were dedicated on D&D or if its just a case of "thats what they know". I'd probably do something like Ryuutama.

I totally agree, I meant more like, " kids getting into the hobby in general" :allears:

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
So how about that tabletop game Strike! by Forums Poster Jimbozig? I think it's a really cool rule set and I can't wait for someone to run a super spy thing in the system while I wait for Phantom Pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
Does the King's Quest module have DC 40 perception checks to find a single pixel?

• Locked thread