Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

Cats, no sense or right or wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

Alien Rope Burn posted:

The Zak S walkout, lauded by his supporters as some sort of victory (because of course it is), is a sign poo poo's changing.[/list]

At the risk of unleashing g.txt what happened?

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

gradenko_2000 posted:

Are there games that experiment with, or straight-up use, a method of character creation in which you only define your stats/skills/etc in the spur of the moment?

That is, you can possibly start the game with half or more of your "skill points" unallocated and then you're only supposed to invest them when you see that you need to?

I learned something today! Thank you

In Cortex+ you only fill out about half your character sheet before the first session with the remainder completed during play. The other players also get to define a few of your traits.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

Here's my cat. She's old and very angry.
Presumably mad I never gave her a name.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

gradenko_2000 posted:

Some nice nominees in there. Schoolgirl RPG, Base Raiders, Blueholme I'm all familiar with.

Is SchoolgirlRPG like Maid without the rapeyness?

• Locked thread