Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Hey are there any tabletop games that do high fantasy age of sail poo poo well? All my books for that swashbuckling/pirate funtimes stuff are either 'historic' romantic style or stuff like 7th sea that comes close but seems to waffle between 'magic motherfuckers' and 'this is a secret, ancient, art' stuff.

For cat chat I currently have a small black and white cat sitting on my feet glaring at me even though I just changed her litter box and gave her food and have been petting her constantly. I think she's just being a little jerk but I'm very happy she's past her skittish 'oh god a human near me gotta run' stuff so I'll allow it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
The newer version of the pokemon tabletop is much less cumbersome but still needs a good trip behind the woodshed to actually be smooth to use. I guess it's a baby steps thing, it went from basically unplayable to playable with some work.

Baron Snow posted:

Oh god... What have I done?

There are like, I think, 3 Sailor Moon games (not counting the tons of generic Magical Girl games that are totally Sailor Moon) and if I remember right one was actually pretty solid, the other was decent but kinda half-hearted, and the last just outright sucked so I guess you have 2/3rds a chance to at least have a decent game?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

United or Adventures dude because there IS a split you know. Also it's always been playable unless you are stupid enough to make a 6x6 pokemon fight that will take hours haha

United, no clue what Adventures is doing for their version, I legit thought they weren't being updated and it was just a 'legacy' thing.

And yea 'unplayable' is too harsh, especially for a thing made by a bunch of fans.

Countblanc posted:

Every download link I find for that sends me to the same mediafire page with a broken zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lbbtmqi7e75k7td/PTU+1.05.zip

Does this work? This is what they have as their 'official' link and all.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

FactsAreUseless posted:

I wouldn't say Stan Lee "replicated" it as much as he "stole" it by "using" it without giving Kirby any "money."

That's one way to put it, sure, I suppose.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Carteret posted:

Do you like FFG games? If the answer is yes, welcome to Mecca.

I should move to Minnesota I guess

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Monsterhearts as a Monster Musume harem style setting. Keep all the MH mechanics, though. She gets grim real fast in the harem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Evil Mastermind posted:

I always like to say that if you're not playing Fiasco with the express goal of dying in a hail of gunfire, you're playing it wrong.

Somehow the game of Fiasco I played that was a bunch of people in a local news station ended like this anyway.

It's a good game.

• Locked thread