Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
I don't think Dungeon World is terrible, but I'm honestly probably not gonna play it much once Fellowship is out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013

Simian_Prime posted:

So, change of topic: Been watching The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. lately: Any good Wild West RPG's that aren't Deadlands?

Law's Out owns a lot, but it's only good for one-shots, and is also gmless. It's kind of like a spaghetti western Fiasco, with a cool, barter based resolution system.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013

gnome7 posted:

Oh hey, a game I wrote is on there! Nice. I'm a little surprised, Law's Out has had less than 100 sales, but thankfully "good sales" are not a requirement for a nomination.

I'm one of those sales, and it's a real shame more people haven't gotten it.

Everyone go buy Law's Out, it's a real good game.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
I'd love to be a teenage monster, but everyone's running games in weird settings when I just want to play vanilla Monsterhearts.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013

Jimbozig posted:

I just typed up a post asking about an issue at set-up in my last game of fiasco, but looking at the rules, it turns out we just played it slightly wrong. :v:

Also Pain and Gain is a good movie because Michael Bay is a good director.

Hell yeah, dude. I was gonna say it, but Micheal Bay is one of the most interesting directors of our time.

• Locked thread