Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Mafia 3 announcement/cinematic trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HMxHfIxQfc

Out next year, set in new orleans (and surrounds) and it seems you play a Vietnam vet, which a few people called given who you were in mafia 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Cars are exploding a little too easily, hopefully it'll be toned down before release (not for a year anyway) so car crashes are crashes, not just explosions. I also hope the trams are ridable, it was sad that a ton of content was cut from Mafia 2, the subway and elevated trains were locked off from player use, they were supposed to be part of the open world before that was restricted.

I also hope they re-add the ammo mechanic from Mafia 1 back in, if you reload early you lose some bullets in the spent clip/mag. I'm hopeful, it sounds like a good setting and seeing Vito back as an ally is neat, I wonder if Joe will show up, he wasn't explicitly shown being killed in 2 and he did have a gun in the car when he was taken away.

drunkill fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Aug 5, 2015

• Locked thread