Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Cardboard Box A posted:

Enjoy the best new release of the month OUT NOW
they can go gently caress themselves for cancelling the vita port

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

they couldnt get it to 60fps on vita so they killed it

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

program666 posted:

lol you bought a vita

yea and its good idiot

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

precision posted:

so time is hiring first-year commercial art design students from community colleges in south dakota to do their covers now

that is oddly specific

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Lurdiak posted:

They made a bazillion dollars and then found out it's not actually possible to make people play the same game forever. Ok.
you know there will be a lot of people playing wow until they turn off the servers.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Lurdiak posted:

I obviously meant you can't make enough people to turn a sizeable profit play the same game forever.

maybe they can

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

In Training posted:

They have steam achievements that nobody cares about bc you can edit a text fil and give yourself all the Cheevos.

cheating console cheevos really isnt much harder these days. hell i popped a gold trophy (and a bunch of others) by accident awhile ago just loading the dragon's dogma save i imported to get the bonuses for having a save on there.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

how am i supposed to watch my beloved patriots cheat their way to championships without basic cable

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

rob liefeld is working in video games now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

The Taint Reaper posted:

Pinball is the only sort of thing that translated well into videogames as did card games.
i just broke 100 hours in pinball arcade on steam. it's good

• Locked thread