Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Broseph Brostar posted:

Lol at him pretending to take a swing at a fake cop

this certainly doesn't help the 2g brand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

trick2g never slapped a cop, never stabbed a cop, and whats worse is he allowed the world to see.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Must I wait long for Xenoblade Chronicles for the Na eshop?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Stux posted:

bloodborne aka goty also rcoket league. gmae ov er. best ocnsole ever.

I don't own a PS4 and probably never will or maybe I will sometime in the future whenever I get the time but I agree.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

I'll probably play Persona 5 on a PS4 as well but I'm willing to wait a while for that one.

u can play it on the playstation 3 if you have one of course.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Happy Day Of Birth

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Ekster posted:

It sounds more like he's struggling to find a new purpose in life.

I would sponsor a local theatre, maybe even work backstage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Heavy Lobster posted:

What happened with red ash other than they released a video that was literally "hey look, we have a movement system and that's about it because we're in pre-alpha" and people got angry because they don't know what a pre-alpha is?

mighty number whatever who cares hasn't even been released yet.

• Locked thread