Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I'm all for David Hayter or Kiefer Sutherland voicing someone in FFXV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Cellphones and the pursuit of artistry are also factors

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Motto posted:

people have a weird obsession with japanese idols. a trailer for a new falcom came out that had idols in it for a single shot and the entire reaction was people bitching about that.

I know former anime emperor, Zorak, would often talk about how the idol industry is a front for actual yakuza or someshit. I have to wonder if that one idol group comprised of ladies over 80 are also part of the yakuza conspiracy and the death of feminism in Japan.

Anyway, Tokyo Xanadu looks like a nice game, even though I probably won't be able to play it for a long time.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Rising Thunder

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Quest For Glory II posted:

Women will generally spend hours in front of a mirror improving their looks so that they can attract the most successful men possible. They're purposely choosing to use their bodies to reward successful behavior in men.

They do this for one reason. They believe it's easier than actually becoming successful themselves. That's why you see lots of men going into difficult high paying majors and women taking easier lower paying ones. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. That's just the general decisions of each gender. Men know that if they want to become wealthy they need to earn it, while it's easier for women to simply marry into wealth. Again nothing wrong. If a women chooses to forgo fun in her youth to achieve a daunting degree like engineering that's great. And if a women chooses to party and have fun in college then marry an engineer that's fine too.

So I'm sorry to burst your victimhood bubble but there is no underlying male domination in society. Men are far more likely to be killed on the job. Far more likely to be attacked in public. Far more likely to have to earn their own wealth. Far more likely to kill themselves. Far more likely to be drafted into the next big war to be used as cannon fodder. Far more likely to lose custody of their children in similar circumstances to other women. Far more likely to serve harsher sentences for the same crime. Far more likely to work at any occupation in the show Dirty Jobs. Far more likely to be hit as children. Far more likely to work longer hours than even childless mothers. In short shut the actual gently caress up and stop calling me a bad person for having a pair of balls.

Please tell me the posts following that were calling the dude out on being an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Broseph Brostar posted:

For your sanity, yes everybody calls him out for his terrible opinion.

I mean I'm also fine with everyone else in there high-fiving each other on their penis guilt. Even the women.

• Locked thread