Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
full bore is a good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
Desktop Dungeons is real good. Still haven't beaten any insane levels apart from dragon island.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i think it's time to play through the Deadly Rooms of Death series again.... really great puzzle games, one and all. im wondering what caravel games intends to do now that the main storyline was wrapped up with second sky

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
logigun was one of the underrated hits of 2014, imo. it had some impressive puzzle design overall, and i think the story was very cute.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
im nearing the end of chips challenge 1, and about halfway through chips challenge 2. i was plannning on finishing chips challenge entirely before moving onto the next game, but the later levels started to get tedious with the endless block pushing water puzzles... its a real pain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

No Such Thing posted:

I got stuck on block buster, i can't seem to move fast enough to get past the sliding blocks and every attempt takes so long just to get to the problem area.

oh yeah block buster is a pain, and there's a hard mode version of that level later on lmao

• Locked thread