Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Junpei Hyde posted:

Good anime: anime I enjoy

Bad anime: everything else

Bad anime: harem anime cuz gently caress that gross poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon
stop posting like a thug in a world of autists guys

this world isn't for you, it's for true gamers

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon
"Gamers who like gameplay have been starving since the early 2000's" is easily the dumbest thing uttered in one of these chat threads. Congrats program666, you did it

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Is that better or worse than the dudes having a poop fight in a hotel at a Pokemon tournament

what

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon

Hats off to some kotaku commenters writing legitimately thoughtful comments on the psychological aspects of throwing poo poo.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon
zing

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon
I miss the days when all gg chat was relegated to cesspools like twitter and reddit subforums before the movement collapsed under its own hilarious stupidity and most people returned to their old places of discussion

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon

Zombies' Downfall posted:

I wasn't aware they ever left their old places of discussion

Might just be my perspective bias, I had a flare-up on facebook of people posting about it over the last few days and lamenting gg sites they posted at going down

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon

Adam Bowen posted:

If your facebook friends include people who post about gamergate then you should stop and reevaluate where your life is heading

qft and should be next thread title

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon
Turok was fun but the main draws were fighting dinosaurs and playing another FPS on your N64 when you'd played so much Golden Eye and Perfect Dark your brain was still playing it when you went to sleep. A rerelease when there are a million FPS games out seems ill-advised.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon

theultimo posted:

He isn't starting 2 more Kickstarters before his game is released at least.

The proper way to kickstart is to start one for a game you don't plan on working on for a year so that you can finish the last one that you underestimated budget on, deliver poo poo on the first one, and never send more than token updates on the next one and promptly have a nervous breakdown. Igarashi needs to get with the program.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon

• Locked thread