Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I really want to try this Galak-Z game, is it going to be on Steam or is it some other service/not on PC yet, the site is unclear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

theultimo posted:

It will be on PC, but the release date is TBA, stating a few months after the PS4 version.

Boooo urns, it looks like a shitload of fun but the PS4 is not home :(

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Hey if that's what it takes that's fine, I'm just an impatient bastard

Though since that post I got my buddy who is borrowing the PS4 to turn on remote play and after some fuckery with the PS TV, I got connected to it

I'm playing Bloodborne across the internet in my other monitor at full FPS, full resolution and near as makes no difference zero lag

What loving black wizardry is this

(edit) Though this means I can just buy Galak-Z now :woop:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I can't even get past the first season of Galak-Z, I keep dying on the third episode or thereabouts :(

game fuckin owns tho

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I really want to make a Galak-Z thread but I have neither A) the time B) the OP-making chops or C) the Galak-Z chops/knowledge to do a good post :(

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

The real correct answer is "get an HDMI splitter and a long cable, and a USB extender" because steam streaming just doesn't 100% work in my experience :(

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

precision posted:

isn't Ys that series that's side scrolling and you attack enemies by bumping into them

more overhead than side scrolling but yes

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I'm trying to remember P4 characters being particularly anime in the bad ways and coming up kind of empty, though it's been several years

Except Teddie of course but he gets a pass 'cos he's hot as hell~

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Yep that'll do to prove my memory needs some serious work, thanks

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Help me fellows! What should I play tonight from the beginning, Shadowrun Returns or Invisible Inc?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I decided to start with Invisible Inc because I figure my infatuation with it will be over quick, being a roguelike and all

Also re Shadowrun I thought you could load the original campaign into the Director's Cut and it works like 100x better or something???

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

What's good in the way of asymmetric team games nowadays? I used to love that HL2 mod--The Hunted I think?--and liked Depth for a while, and really really wish Evolve hadn't (apparently, I haven't tried it) turned out to be a pile of garbage

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I'm not even sure why I own consoles at this point, I keep going back to PC even in the face of exclusives like Bloodborne

I'm sort of confused by that aspect of myself

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

TheScott2K posted:

There's really something to be said for laying on the couch with a gamepad

It just makes my back or neck hurt before long depending on how I'm sitting/slouching

(Christ I'm :corsair:ing in here and I'm not even 31)

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

You know what was a good NES game

Street Fighter 2010: The Final Fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

who the gently caress is hajime anyway and why is she intensifying

• Locked thread