Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bog pixie

autoban and use political influence to resurrect for free. im thinking we can pull this off maybe 5,6 times before anyone notices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

make a thread titled "1" a thread titled "2" and so on. sticky them in the correct order. fyad had a counting thread? welcome to the counting forum, mother fucker

bog pixie

raise banning awareness

bog pixie

dance pad with moderator buttons - kickstarter

bog pixie

commemoratively rename garbage day to garbage year

bog pixie

gas av thread and make a new one

bog pixie

combine two threads - experiments have shown this may be the only way to reach 420 pages

bog pixie

change all thread tags to "Ban Me" in the hopes that someone will finally listen

bog pixie

Yonkers posted:

usher in a month of threads complaining about the weather with the appropriate tag

you mean the "HOT" tag? just wondering if you mean the "HOT:" tag because its summer so...its really hot. im just asking

bog pixie

Yonkers posted:

free gangtags for everyone

glomp crew gangtag :stare:

bog pixie

Miss Psychosis posted:

Take off your shirt and pants and look at yourselves in the mirror. Bet being a mod doesn't make that better now does it.

No..

bog pixie

let's get fluffie duckie to knit a quilt out of forum threads instead of cloth

bog pixie

you mean :coffeepal: under your avatar?

bog pixie

edit peoples posts to empty quote me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

im sorry drilldo. his post asked for a stickied drilldo appreciation thread before i destroyed it callously

• Locked thread